Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How long time does it take to lvl up a toon to 220?

i should clarify, i do 5 lixes up to 90 plvled in snorri pit, quest until 132. then i lix. takes around 220-300 lixes per toon. ive done quite a few
5 lixes from level 1 to 90?! Are you high lmao dont even think thats possible on heroic combos, best gear per level and getting off grouped lmao
I can get to level 90 in like 4 hours play. 5 lixes from 1-90 is totally possible if you’ve already got the gear and quest stuff ready to go
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

I just reached 220 on a no plat mage took me a year and a half about. I didn't play for about 1/2 a year so 1 year of playing. I think I bought lixes 2-3 times never more than 200 at a time. So without being super efficient I'd imagine you can do it only using double the lixes some of these other guys do. That was without heroics as well. If your able to plvl it would be less ofc. Your question is pretty unspecific you might want to clarify what kind of leveling your wondering about. Or not :)

Reached level 200 in one xp weekend...Thats if you hate yourself enough...If I had kept going maybe two weeks easily or less. Bad gear too since new players in Bele aren't really forgiving since the actual clan worth your time has such a freaking high level requirement.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage