Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where do i start

#11
Nod wrote:So I’ve been playing on Mabon for ages now and was wondering where you guys suggest i should try next, i prefer active servers with pretty full auction houses. I know epona is hella popular so it makes the list but where else should i be thinking about?


Bele and mabon have close ties and many people on both servers play together

Re: Where do i start

#12
Chelseam2 wrote:
Stephone wrote:Nuada



Nuada is actually dead. They struggle with gele as an endgame boss.

Stay in mabon imo best server around. Belenus kinda good tho


Is Mabon competitive?
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Where do i start

#13
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Chelseam2 wrote:
Stephone wrote:Nuada



Nuada is actually dead. They struggle with gele as an endgame boss.

Stay in mabon imo best server around. Belenus kinda good tho


Is Mabon competitive?



Yes
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: Where do i start

#14
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Chelseam2 wrote:
Stephone wrote:Nuada



Nuada is actually dead. They struggle with gele as an endgame boss.

Stay in mabon imo best server around. Belenus kinda good tho


Is Mabon competitive?

No
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid
Image

Re: Where do i start

#15
Apples-Bele wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Chelseam2 wrote:

Nuada is actually dead. They struggle with gele as an endgame boss.

Stay in mabon imo best server around. Belenus kinda good tho


Is Mabon competitive?

No


Yes wolfgang is becoming active once more (ignore apple she a jelly bele nub)
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: Where do i start

#16
Chelseam2 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Is Mabon competitive?

No


Yes wolfgang is becoming active once more (ignore apple she a jelly bele nub)

Competing once a week on mordi doesn't count smh
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid
Image

Re: Where do i start

#17
Apples-Bele wrote:
Chelseam2 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:No


Yes wolfgang is becoming active once more (ignore apple she a jelly bele nub)

Competing once a week on mordi doesn't count smh



Says the person who hasn't taken a step in Mabon o.0
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: Where do i start

#18
Apples-Bele wrote:
Chelseam2 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:No


Yes wolfgang is becoming active once more (ignore apple she a jelly bele nub)

Competing once a week on mordi doesn't count smh


I didn't ask if clans competed on every boss. I personally prefer beating dom clans as i prefer a challenge. Done it many many times in the past and I get hate mail almost every time I beat them. All it takes is 8 very good players to change things with a little extra help.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Where do i start

#19
Chelseam2 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Is Mabon competitive?

No


Yes wolfgang is becoming active once more (ignore apple she a jelly bele nub)


Don't need to kill all bosses to be competitive either. Some of the best drops don't come from BT or Dino.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Snifas and 52 guests