Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Petition for Dino drops to be mailed to clans that lost Dino due to poor reset notife

What the point of sending 3 random items to the clan ? Although they deserved those items, mistake was on completely VRs side not players and I agree with bob on items should be sent. That would be sweeping the dirt under carpet.

What's the main problem ? Why they reset servers during an event ? Why Dhiouthu event was made ? Why we have back to back events, double plats, premium pets every chests ? There's a well known fact by Community, VR has been doing pretty bad job running the game.

If a Dino kill was stolen from my clan like this, I'd exactly do the same, come here and ask for compensation which can only be 3 Dino items. If I were to choose between 3 Dino items and actual permanent fix (to the lag, bugs, glitches) I would accept losing 3 items over a permanent fix.

Re: Petition for Dino drops to be mailed to clans that lost Dino due to poor reset notife

just mail some useless majestic junk no one will ever use :D
That brings up a fair point - if VR were to send out dhio drops to players, there's a pretty good chance that players will just get upset with the items that are sent, regardless of whether VR specifically picks out the drops or uses RNG somehow. They'll either be upset with what they get because it's "bad loot", or they'll be jealous of another clan that got something better - either way, the blame falls on VR, and no one wins.

Overall I think it's a decent idea, but because of the playerbase, I could see it potentially causing even more trouble than there currently is.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

just mail some useless majestic junk no one will ever use :D
That brings up a fair point - if VR were to send out dhio drops to players, there's a pretty good chance that players will just get upset with the items that are sent, regardless of whether VR specifically picks out the drops or uses RNG somehow. They'll either be upset with what they get because it's "bad loot", or they'll be jealous of another clan that got something better - either way, the blame falls on VR, and no one wins.

Overall I think it's a decent idea, but because of the playerbase, I could see it potentially causing even more trouble than there currently is.
I’m sure VR have a test server.

They can log on there, one-shot Dhiothu with pummel and screenshot the drops to provide proof the drops are randomly generated.

I feel VR won't discriminate when theres a chance someone was in the middle of a dino but wouldn't of killed it anyways. A lesser clan who would never dream of killing dino could of been going at it and now they're going to get drops for nothing.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I feel VR won't discriminate when theres a chance someone was in the middle of a dino but wouldn't of killed it anyways. A lesser clan who would never dream of killing dino could of been going at it and now they're going to get drops for nothing.
Huge difference between a clan that can't kill it and 1 that can and didn't because of the developers. It would be like the wide receiver running the ball and is 2 yards from the end zone and the refs blow the whistle early to end the game. The way the developers used to do it was there was an in game announcement done on your screen at least 30 minutes before it happened and then another warning before the server shut down. This way no one started raids before the servers shut down. And OTM would hold off on resets if you let them know you were close to killing a raid boss until you were done.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue