Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next months

Yeah, it'd be nice to know what's going to happen. Especially for the og players who've been here since the beginning.
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker

I think you guys are misundestanding this. Warhammer is delayed, not postponed or cancelled. Development is still 100% focussed on Warhammer, it's just going to be a little later than expected. This has no bearing on anything CH related so I have no idea why anyone expects any focus to shift over to CH. Don't expect any announcement on CH until WH:O releases - even then we might not hear anything for a long time.

Silence is bad practice but the alternative is probably an announcement the community doesn't want to hear.

Prefer to hear that announcement so we get confirmation on where we stand.

If warhammer was released in early 2020 then we could see a window of getting something for CH in 2020. Now with the delays announced, it would be ideal if VR informed us on what are their plans for CH.

Not like I expect them to answer, communication was never their strong suit, but I'd rather them telling us up front what's the deal.
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker

If the game is approaching its end, can you please at least run an update to improve drops and let us enjoy this game?

GELE
-improve void weapon/brace/ring drop rate
-remove from loot table rings that have no place in end game (light heal etc..).

PROT
-Make every prime drop a pure

BT
-improve helm drop rate
-1 ability ring on each kill
-1 skill ring on each kill
-let us upgrade royal necks charms.

Not like I expect them to answer, communication was never their strong suit, but I'd rather them telling us up front what's the deal.
What I can't understand is the lack of communication, I mean, man, are they a company why they don't give ANY clarification or do they take a gigantic time to do it? Has something happened in the past that made them no longer communicate? This is not the kind of behavior I expect from a company.
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"