Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Network Performance Improvement During Raids

Hello Heroes,

In order to improve network performance and reduce lag that some players experience during raids, we've limited the amount of damage numbers that appear on player's screens.

We're still working on this and there may be future adjustments, so we kindly ask that you provide us with feedback regarding this change to improve it further.

Please keep feedback in this thread specifically to this feature in order to streamline the flow of information to the development team.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to your responses.

Re: Network Performance Improvement During Raids

Well a (hide other players dmg) option would be handy :0
You can already remove other players damage numbers. Drop down your graphics to around 1/3
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

You can already remove other players damage numbers. Drop down your graphics to around 1/3
I believe this is triggered due to low graphics settings turning on fast graphics, you can have maxed Detail settings and just Fast graphics to stop displaying other’s numbers.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I believe this is triggered due to low graphics settings turning on fast graphics, you can have maxed Detail settings and just Fast graphics to stop displaying other’s numbers.
And why have fast graphics on in first place...i luv how max game graphs looks, stances moves etc....y cancel it cuz of a useless cluster of useless numbers showin, just make an ez hide other players dmg.
Would help also on lag with the servers poor conditions. And lets just agree a boss like dino cant be done with fast graphs since orbs wont appear lol. Such an option...ye would help.
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu