Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Extend event until Monday?

As servers have been disrupted this week with being unable to log in, resulting in many people missing some of the event, is there any chance this event can be extended until Monday?
This will give everyone a better chance at enjoying the event, and have 1 reset rather than 2. :)

If you agree +1
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

Re: Extend event until Monday?

i strongly agree!!! Was a rough start with all the login issues, and the bases. Grateful for the resets, but if you guys extended event till Monday that would be amazing!!
Last edited by xTim on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

As servers have been disrupted this week with being unable to log in, resulting in many people missing some of the event, is there any chance this event can be extended until Monday?
This will give everyone a better chance at enjoying the event, and have 1 reset rather than 2. :)

If you agree +1
+1 pls these past few resets screwed up the prots and made bases spawn instead

strong agree +1 we had to suffer through all those resets and kill so many bosses, get lots of gear when all we wanted was just more pures D: ._.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

If you agree +1
+1