Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Old Celtic Heroes Menu

Wow, so much nostalgia. Then again I remember a lot of frustration with getting that screen to cooperate, so this was somewhat poetically appropriate. (OG iPod ftw lol, still have mine somewhere that I've not gotten rid of cause it has some unsupported games that I want to recover ...eventually lol)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Sweet sweet nostalgia ,_, Rip the even older loading screen of the warrior in full warden armor.

Good memories. I still have my original IPod 4 that I used to play CH on ages ago, but I reset it at one point with no backup and lost all of my old screenshots /:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Wow, so much nostalgia. Then again I remember a lot of frustration with getting that screen to cooperate, so this was somewhat poetically appropriate. (OG iPod ftw lol, still have mine somewhere that I've not gotten rid of cause it has some unsupported games that I want to recover ...eventually lol)
My IPod 4 can’t run anything anymore without lagging heavily or freezing lol... and to imagine I used to play CH on that thing before the engine update hit and I upgraded to an IPhone 5c

Progression of Apple devices throughout my years of CH ,_,
iPod 4 —> iPhone 5c —> iPhone 6s —> iPhone 8
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I wish I was playing during that time. Those screens actually looks a lot better than the current one imo... that landscape with the castle’s wall really made me feel rather adventurous haha.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.