Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Love CH!

#11
Ash A wrote:
CeresI wrote:
Ash A wrote:I think you're putting on your "love" for CH a lil thick. Past posts are basically you saying the same thing over and over. If you're trying to get on VR's good side you're going to have to try a bit harder than that.


Past posts lol, I've literally posted 3 times ever. And who are you to cry? Novalis... what a joke, they hoard everything on mabon and are partly responsible for new players not really caring to stick around. But you know ch is a great game just as well as I do, hence you being on 24/7.



Funny you assume I play 24/7 lol Just ask my clan I am quite inactive. Also, this sounds like a backup account for zKills before his main forum account gets banned...

Yeah you have so little posts and the only ones you do have are butt kissin

Not joking about the zkills part neither geez, cries like zkills, talks like zkills, must be zkills.

What do I cry about? Lol. Cry the truth? If anything it sounds more like you crying over me. No it’s not me. Believe it or not people actually share the same opinions as I do, but please don’t go crying over that
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Love CH!

#12
Zkills wrote:
Ash A wrote:
CeresI wrote:
Past posts lol, I've literally posted 3 times ever. And who are you to cry? Novalis... what a joke, they hoard everything on mabon and are partly responsible for new players not really caring to stick around. But you know ch is a great game just as well as I do, hence you being on 24/7.



Funny you assume I play 24/7 lol Just ask my clan I am quite inactive. Also, this sounds like a backup account for zKills before his main forum account gets banned...

Yeah you have so little posts and the only ones you do have are butt kissin

Not joking about the zkills part neither geez, cries like zkills, talks like zkills, must be zkills.

What do I cry about? Lol. Cry the truth? If anything it sounds more like you crying over me. No it’s not me. Believe it or not people actually share the same opinions as I do, but please don’t go crying over that


Such ignorance...throwing the word "truth" around like one can actually call it such. Its a very strong opinion. lol
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Re: Love CH!

#13
Ash A wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Ash A wrote:

Funny you assume I play 24/7 lol Just ask my clan I am quite inactive. Also, this sounds like a backup account for zKills before his main forum account gets banned...

Yeah you have so little posts and the only ones you do have are butt kissin

Not joking about the zkills part neither geez, cries like zkills, talks like zkills, must be zkills.

What do I cry about? Lol. Cry the truth? If anything it sounds more like you crying over me. No it’s not me. Believe it or not people actually share the same opinions as I do, but please don’t go crying over that


Such ignorance...throwing the word "truth" around like one can actually call it such. Its a very strong opinion. lol

No it’s facts, not opinions. I look at the data/evidence which can be gathered through observation throughout the years, put it all together, and then draw a conclusion. I’m not pulling feelings out of my ass lol. Opinions would be something you say, “I enjoy dominance because I prefer it”. You prefer it, that doesn’t mean it’s the correct direction.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Love CH!

#14
Let’s keep things civil, guys. No use pointing the fingers. Everyone has a right to speak their opinions here.

To be honest, I also believe that a lot of bad reviews are exaggerated. CH really isn’t as bad as they make it out to be. It’s got to be one of the best mobile MMORPGs out there (that I’ve found). However, the game does have ways to improve, as all games do.
I think this topic started out to try a jab some people... remember, you are absolutely free to express your thoughts on the game, but as users we have a responsibility not to be purposefully offensive. There are ways to speak “truth” without poking someone. It always ends with one big poking party. (C’mon, I think it’s fun to say!) Same goes for opinions.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Love CH!

#15
Angmar Reid wrote:Let’s keep things civil, guys. No use pointing the fingers. Everyone has a right to speak their opinions here.

To be honest, I also believe that a lot of bad reviews are exaggerated. CH really isn’t as bad as they make it out to be. It’s got to be one of the best mobile MMORPGs out there (that I’ve found). However, the game does have ways to improve, as all games do.
I think this topic started out to try a jab some people... remember, you are absolutely free to express your thoughts on the game, but as users we have a responsibility not to be purposefully offensive. There are ways to speak “truth” without poking someone. It always ends with one big poking party. (C’mon, I think it’s fun to say!) Same goes for opinions.


Poke
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests