Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#41
aw plz, forget the money, say what people can do or cant is evil, unless if u a kid or a prisioner
those dom server looks more a big prision

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#42
MERCENARIO wrote:aw plz, forget the money, say what people can do or cant is evil, unless if u a kid or a prisioner
those dom server looks more a big prision

Wut epona is the same way, it’s just with multiple clans and more red tape lel
I do what I want all the time pretty much .-. No one forces me to do anything lel

Zkills wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Zkills wrote:The amount online measures activity lol. Every single game I know of measures activity that way. Everyone messaging each other on 3rd party apps won’t help the servers case because what really matters when it comes to server activity is the lower level players and how they interpret it. I know most endgame players forget about them and probably don’t give a s**t about them, which explains why a lot of servers are ghost towns throughout the day, but they’re the ones that truly matter and help make a server active. Of course a highly active server obviously means there will be a lot of endgame players because it takes active endgame players to help bring in lower level players. The more low levels you find on a server and the more active the server is, the more likely those players will stay and reach endgame.

I’m ultimately comparing the value of gold across two servers which I can actually do. It’s the currency across the game, it’s not like one server is using Euros while another is using the USD. Gold then obviously translates to items as you need gold to buy items. You can also tell by server xfers which make it more painfully obvious that Epona’s gold has more value than any other server. I xfered a decent amount out of Epona at a 1:5 ratio, it’s insane. So, if you see chests going for 25k on Epona and then look at another server where they’re going for 50k, that would tell you that that Epona gold is more valuable. Why is that? Because every dom server places restrictions onto their own market, which in turn gives players less things to buy, which allows for gold to build up and up and up on players, which causes inflation, devaluing gold on their server because there isn’t enough gold moving around in the economy. Yes supply and demand is involved which strengthens this case. The supply of chests is low because there are not as many people willing to invest in plat because of how worthless gold is, which is where supply fails to meet the demand of chests which raises the prices.

Like I said, a free market is better than a restricted market which is why Epona’s economy is so good. There’s no excuse for that lol

Like I said you can measure activity however you want to, but considering you are banned from participating at bosses it makes sense you would measure it in the only metric not related to bossing or vertical progression.

On the economics note, it is like comparing two different currencies... what do you even think a currency is? Just cuz it has the same name doesn’t mean it has the same properties lel.
It would be like comparing 1920s USD to 2020 USD. Different value, yet same name...

Gold has different value on different servers. On gwyd all I need gold for is fashion, Lux, and lixs. I have no need to ever buy a single piece of gear. So gold is slightly more worthless, thus costs for items that are purchased with gold go up... its money supply and money demand.

Well first of all, I’m not even sure if I’m banned anymore lol. Some people tell me I’m not, some people tell me I am... I don’t know what the deal is anymore but I don’t really care either way lol. Epona has 2 pages of players in the castle almost 24/7, and regularly sees 2+ pages of players for any raid boss that gets called, from Hrung to bt. Bossing was the whole reason why I stopped going in the first place, because there were too many people and I was never winning anything lol. I stopped before I was banned, which is why I didn’t care if I was banned when killing Epona nubs in the arena. Epona has a very strong early game which translates to the strongest endgame out of any server.

It’s still the same currency because you can xfer with it. I don’t think you can walk to a bank, hand them a $100 bill from 1980, and have them triple it lol. Gold should have equal value across the board, but it doesn’t because dom servers thought it would be a good idea to place restrictions on their market which threw things off balance. Because of dom servers Epona now has the best economy because all the plat buyers are coming here where gold actually has more value and chests are worth buying, and now the economy on other servers are tanking as a result... some servers have chests going for up to 70k lmao.


*facepalm*
I was using that as an example ._.
Epona gold and Gwyd gold are not the same ._. It’s two different markets. Since you can’t use epona gold to buy an item on gwyd, they are two closed markets. No server trading etc... so closed markets

I’m sorry if you aren’t understanding this but the math and theory all support what I’ve been saying ._. Legit all I’m doing rn is studying economics you gotta give me some benefit of the doubt :lol:
Relative prices and with regards to the larger economy, epona doesn’t have a better economy on face, the only prime facia observation you can make is that the economies are different ._.

I can draw some graphs in pretty colors if that helps
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#43
bob the mage wrote:I can draw some graphs in pretty colors if that helps


That would be an excellent idea according to this:

Image
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#44
bob the mage wrote:
MERCENARIO wrote:aw plz, forget the money, say what people can do or cant is evil, unless if u a kid or a prisioner
those dom server looks more a big prision

Wut epona is the same way, it’s just with multiple clans and more red tape lel
I do what I want all the time pretty much .-. No one forces me to do anything lel

Zkills wrote:
bob the mage wrote:Like I said you can measure activity however you want to, but considering you are banned from participating at bosses it makes sense you would measure it in the only metric not related to bossing or vertical progression.

On the economics note, it is like comparing two different currencies... what do you even think a currency is? Just cuz it has the same name doesn’t mean it has the same properties lel.
It would be like comparing 1920s USD to 2020 USD. Different value, yet same name...

Gold has different value on different servers. On gwyd all I need gold for is fashion, Lux, and lixs. I have no need to ever buy a single piece of gear. So gold is slightly more worthless, thus costs for items that are purchased with gold go up... its money supply and money demand.

Well first of all, I’m not even sure if I’m banned anymore lol. Some people tell me I’m not, some people tell me I am... I don’t know what the deal is anymore but I don’t really care either way lol. Epona has 2 pages of players in the castle almost 24/7, and regularly sees 2+ pages of players for any raid boss that gets called, from Hrung to bt. Bossing was the whole reason why I stopped going in the first place, because there were too many people and I was never winning anything lol. I stopped before I was banned, which is why I didn’t care if I was banned when killing Epona nubs in the arena. Epona has a very strong early game which translates to the strongest endgame out of any server.

It’s still the same currency because you can xfer with it. I don’t think you can walk to a bank, hand them a $100 bill from 1980, and have them triple it lol. Gold should have equal value across the board, but it doesn’t because dom servers thought it would be a good idea to place restrictions on their market which threw things off balance. Because of dom servers Epona now has the best economy because all the plat buyers are coming here where gold actually has more value and chests are worth buying, and now the economy on other servers are tanking as a result... some servers have chests going for up to 70k lmao.


*facepalm*
I was using that as an example ._.
Epona gold and Gwyd gold are not the same ._. It’s two different markets. Since you can’t use epona gold to buy an item on gwyd, they are two closed markets. No server trading etc... so closed markets

I’m sorry if you aren’t understanding this but the math and theory all support what I’ve been saying ._. Legit all I’m doing rn is studying economics you gotta give me some benefit of the doubt :lol:
Relative prices and with regards to the larger economy, epona doesn’t have a better economy on face, the only prime facia observation you can make is that the economies are different ._.

I can draw some graphs in pretty colors if that helps


No you're wrong.

Because Zkills is never wrong o:
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#45
bob the mage wrote:*facepalm*
I was using that as an example ._.
Epona gold and Gwyd gold are not the same ._. It’s two different markets. Since you can’t use epona gold to buy an item on gwyd, they are two closed markets. No server trading etc... so closed markets

I’m sorry if you aren’t understanding this but the math and theory all support what I’ve been saying ._. Legit all I’m doing rn is studying economics you gotta give me some benefit of the doubt :lol:
Relative prices and with regards to the larger economy, epona doesn’t have a better economy on face, the only prime facia observation you can make is that the economies are different ._.

I can draw some graphs in pretty colors if that helps

Technically xfering is buying things on one server for stuff on another ._. Take me for example, I sold my mythic arctic wings and some other stuff on Epona for like 2 pairs of mythic arctic wings, some fash, reaper ring, other lux, millions and millions of gold and hundreds of lixs on a diff server. I estimated it to be about a 1:5 xfer ratio. Some people buy chests on one server for gold on a different server. I’ve seen someone sell a reaper ring on one server for gold on Epona. So while the markets aren’t officially connected to one another, players have found ways to connect the different markets found on different servers. Epona does have a better Economy because it’s a free market which attracts more plat buyers ._. Free markets work better than restricted markets ._.

I understand it, I just don’t believe math and theory is needed here lol. It’s mostly common sense and logic, you don’t need an economics textbook lol. I have taken college level macro/micro economics which is more than enough to understand lol. No graphs needed, just some good ol logic
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#46
Eragon123 wrote:
bob the mage wrote:I can draw some graphs in pretty colors if that helps


That would be an excellent idea according to this:

Image

:lol: :lol:

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#47
Zkills wrote:
bob the mage wrote:*facepalm*
I was using that as an example ._.
Epona gold and Gwyd gold are not the same ._. It’s two different markets. Since you can’t use epona gold to buy an item on gwyd, they are two closed markets. No server trading etc... so closed markets

I’m sorry if you aren’t understanding this but the math and theory all support what I’ve been saying ._. Legit all I’m doing rn is studying economics you gotta give me some benefit of the doubt :lol:
Relative prices and with regards to the larger economy, epona doesn’t have a better economy on face, the only prime facia observation you can make is that the economies are different ._.

I can draw some graphs in pretty colors if that helps

Technically xfering is buying things on one server for stuff on another ._. Take me for example, I sold my mythic arctic wings and some other stuff on Epona for like 2 pairs of mythic arctic wings, some fash, reaper ring, other lux, millions and millions of gold and hundreds of lixs on a diff server. I estimated it to be about a 1:5 xfer ratio. Some people buy chests on one server for gold on a different server. I’ve seen someone sell a reaper ring on one server for gold on Epona. So while the markets aren’t officially connected to one another, players have found ways to connect the different markets found on different servers. Epona does have a better Economy because it’s a free market which attracts more plat buyers ._. Free markets work better than restricted markets ._.

I understand it, I just don’t believe math and theory is needed here lol. It’s mostly common sense and logic, you don’t need an economics textbook lol. I have taken college level macro/micro economics which is more than enough to understand lol. No graphs needed, just some good ol logic

You xfered out of epona?! I thought everyone wanted to go there. Why did u xfer out?

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#48
Romeo wrote:
Zkills wrote:
bob the mage wrote:*facepalm*
I was using that as an example ._.
Epona gold and Gwyd gold are not the same ._. It’s two different markets. Since you can’t use epona gold to buy an item on gwyd, they are two closed markets. No server trading etc... so closed markets

I’m sorry if you aren’t understanding this but the math and theory all support what I’ve been saying ._. Legit all I’m doing rn is studying economics you gotta give me some benefit of the doubt :lol:
Relative prices and with regards to the larger economy, epona doesn’t have a better economy on face, the only prime facia observation you can make is that the economies are different ._.

I can draw some graphs in pretty colors if that helps

Technically xfering is buying things on one server for stuff on another ._. Take me for example, I sold my mythic arctic wings and some other stuff on Epona for like 2 pairs of mythic arctic wings, some fash, reaper ring, other lux, millions and millions of gold and hundreds of lixs on a diff server. I estimated it to be about a 1:5 xfer ratio. Some people buy chests on one server for gold on a different server. I’ve seen someone sell a reaper ring on one server for gold on Epona. So while the markets aren’t officially connected to one another, players have found ways to connect the different markets found on different servers. Epona does have a better Economy because it’s a free market which attracts more plat buyers ._. Free markets work better than restricted markets ._.

I understand it, I just don’t believe math and theory is needed here lol. It’s mostly common sense and logic, you don’t need an economics textbook lol. I have taken college level macro/micro economics which is more than enough to understand lol. No graphs needed, just some good ol logic

You xfered out of epona?! I thought everyone wanted to go there. Why did u xfer out?


Because he got server banned ._.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#49
Romeo wrote:
Zkills wrote:
bob the mage wrote:*facepalm*
I was using that as an example ._.
Epona gold and Gwyd gold are not the same ._. It’s two different markets. Since you can’t use epona gold to buy an item on gwyd, they are two closed markets. No server trading etc... so closed markets

I’m sorry if you aren’t understanding this but the math and theory all support what I’ve been saying ._. Legit all I’m doing rn is studying economics you gotta give me some benefit of the doubt :lol:
Relative prices and with regards to the larger economy, epona doesn’t have a better economy on face, the only prime facia observation you can make is that the economies are different ._.

I can draw some graphs in pretty colors if that helps

Technically xfering is buying things on one server for stuff on another ._. Take me for example, I sold my mythic arctic wings and some other stuff on Epona for like 2 pairs of mythic arctic wings, some fash, reaper ring, other lux, millions and millions of gold and hundreds of lixs on a diff server. I estimated it to be about a 1:5 xfer ratio. Some people buy chests on one server for gold on a different server. I’ve seen someone sell a reaper ring on one server for gold on Epona. So while the markets aren’t officially connected to one another, players have found ways to connect the different markets found on different servers. Epona does have a better Economy because it’s a free market which attracts more plat buyers ._. Free markets work better than restricted markets ._.

I understand it, I just don’t believe math and theory is needed here lol. It’s mostly common sense and logic, you don’t need an economics textbook lol. I have taken college level macro/micro economics which is more than enough to understand lol. No graphs needed, just some good ol logic

You xfered out of epona?! I thought everyone wanted to go there. Why did u xfer out?

Yes and no. I still have all my gear and a large chunk of my plat item stash still, I just xfered a little bit out of Epona (all of my gold which wasn’t much, like 3m or something, my valuable fashion, some of my mounts including the wings, and some plat items like exps/hastes) because I couldn’t turn down that 1:5 ratio lol. People get so desperate when trying to get into Epona, and to me it’s a really good idea to take advantage of that while you still can. So really I play on multiple servers now, although on Epona all I’ve done ever since I gave up bossing is PvP.

Eragon123 wrote:Because he got server banned ._.

No it wasn’t because I was server banned lol. I stopped bossing before that because there was too many people. It was because of that 1:5 xfer deal ._. Even at that rate I was still hesitant on making the deal but I’m glad I did... most people xfering out of Epona only get a 1:3 ratio max. Besides, I could still buy any piece of gear I ever needed lol and for all I know I might not even be banned anymore cause like I said, some people tell me I’m not while others tell me I am, some don’t even know, and others never even knew it happened in the first place lmao. But I’ll consider myself as banned still cause being server banned/blacklisted for PvP is the ultimate PvP rank that only the almighty PvP players can achieve. Difinitus even considered giving a special title for it ;)

Server ban < sexy wizard pvp rank
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

#50
Zkills wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Zkills wrote:Technically xfering is buying things on one server for stuff on another ._. Take me for example, I sold my mythic arctic wings and some other stuff on Epona for like 2 pairs of mythic arctic wings, some fash, reaper ring, other lux, millions and millions of gold and hundreds of lixs on a diff server. I estimated it to be about a 1:5 xfer ratio. Some people buy chests on one server for gold on a different server. I’ve seen someone sell a reaper ring on one server for gold on Epona. So while the markets aren’t officially connected to one another, players have found ways to connect the different markets found on different servers. Epona does have a better Economy because it’s a free market which attracts more plat buyers ._. Free markets work better than restricted markets ._.

I understand it, I just don’t believe math and theory is needed here lol. It’s mostly common sense and logic, you don’t need an economics textbook lol. I have taken college level macro/micro economics which is more than enough to understand lol. No graphs needed, just some good ol logic

You xfered out of epona?! I thought everyone wanted to go there. Why did u xfer out?

Yes and no. I still have all my gear and a large chunk of my plat item stash still, I just xfered a little bit out of Epona (all of my gold which wasn’t much, like 3m or something, my valuable fashion, some of my mounts including the wings, and some plat items like exps/hastes) because I couldn’t turn down that 1:5 ratio lol. People get so desperate when trying to get into Epona, and to me it’s a really good idea to take advantage of that while you still can. So really I play on multiple servers now, although on Epona all I’ve done ever since I gave up bossing is PvP.

Eragon123 wrote:Because he got server banned ._.

No it wasn’t because I was server banned lol. I stopped bossing before that because there was too many people. It was because of that 1:5 xfer deal ._. Even at that rate I was still hesitant on making the deal but I’m glad I did... most people xfering out of Epona only get a 1:3 ratio max. Besides, I could still buy any piece of gear I ever needed lol and for all I know I might not even be banned anymore cause like I said, some people tell me I’m not while others tell me I am, some don’t even know, and others never even knew it happened in the first place lmao

Server ban < sexy wizard pvp rank
well atleast u can get out when u want to I guess. Tbh epona doesn't sound that appealing anymore. If the game was dungeon based where a small team can run it to get geared then yeah but I don't think it's the type of game that can hold many people on a server, it'd be too hard to win gear. I even stopped going to bosses on a dom server bc competing with 30 or 40 people for gear.. even with it being dkp. Bet u guys get close to 100 people at every raid on Epona?

U know what's crazy though? Being banned on a supposedly free server lol it doesn't sound like it's that free. Probably better to call it an open server

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests