Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Faction level 3 to 4

Has anyone ever tracked this to see how much xp is actually required to get the entire level? Currently trying to figure out how far into my level I am with how far I’ve got to go, anyone with an exact or close answer would be great
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Re: Faction level 3 to 4

Has anyone ever tracked this to see how much xp is actually required to get the entire level? Currently trying to figure out how far into my level I am with how far I’ve got to go, anyone with an exact or close answer would be great
Yes, there are guides on this sort of thing
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

I have read a couple guides nothing useful towards my question, link me one with the exact amount of xp from level 3 to 4 please?
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

I have read a couple guides nothing useful towards my question, link me one with the exact amount of xp from level 3 to 4 please?
Ok. Ill send the link in pms and if you want you can post. If easyer
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Ok. Ill send the link in pms and if you want you can post. If easyer
Done i sent it to you. Please find the 2 attached links to the guide page and the guide its self

It takes so long for the average player to get to T4 that I still feel VR should meet us halfway and give us a reset button to reset our exp to zero so folks who wasted time on the wrong faction and those who finally got to the top shop could start the other faction at zero rather than so very far behind that.

I have the same issue with it at the moment I got the wrong quest I suppose to kill lich instead of reavers but I'll leave it that way is gonna be hard and I did kill for about few days but it seems that no matter how much I kill lich now the reaver bar won't drop or is there a way to reset it because at the moment I keep on killing but nothing happen the bar don't drop (faction) I guess I won't be able to get the t8 this way when I get to have edl rondel

I have the same issue with it at the moment I got the wrong quest I suppose to kill lich instead of reavers but I'll leave it that way is gonna be hard and I did kill for about few days but it seems that no matter how much I kill lich now the reaver bar won't drop or is there a way to reset it because at the moment I keep on killing but nothing happen the bar don't drop (faction) I guess I won't be able to get the t8 this way when I get to have edl rondel
If you are killing lich the lich bar will drop and not the reaver one. There is no way to reset it, just have to grind it. It seems slow at first especially when you are -4 but you should see a difference after a while of killing.
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff