Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you could design a CH mount...

To be fair if i was making a CH mount of my own it would be a massive unicorn worth abilities to be able to teleport. I just couldnt be bothered to run places because ... well who has?
Yeah that would be fun lol.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

To be fair if i was making a CH mount of my own it would be a massive unicorn worth abilities to be able to teleport. I just couldnt be bothered to run places because ... well who has?
Yeah that would be fun lol.
Then imagine the hater when i steal there troll 6 from them because im a utter beast and can solo gelb, but of couse i dont and wouldnt boast about that
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

There's nothing wrong with putting bad guys in cages and trying to turn them good to work along side you (in a game). They do have prisons these days you know, it's essentially the same thing. It wouldn't be like what your all thinking
No it would be like what i was thinkjng an am now thinking
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Please let’s not suggest we run round on a boggans back

Lol piggie backs would be ridiculous...
That would be both amusing and ridiculous haha.
Yeh, well never mind it will never happen... but what will happen is you joining my band because its the best out there. https://band.us/band/76769437/chat/CRBRzD