Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

If you could design a CH mount...

What would it be? What are it’s qualities as far as appearance? What is unique about this mount?
If you wouldn’t want to design a whole new mount, what would you change about one of the current ones?

Applies to both luxury mounts and battle mounts.

Let your imagination run wild! :P
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: If you could design a CH mount...

I've always liked the idea of taming the enemys in the game and teaching them how to be pets or mounts or even companions if their humanoids. I wouldn't change the skills so say I could tame a rock guy in the otherworld I'd keep it exactly like that. It'd be super cool if everything in CH could be tamed, I'd love to start a collection

So that it was actually possible and didn't involve designing an entirely new creature (because using previous designs seems to be the way VR is able to get most newish things accomplished) I would use all the pets and mounts graphics available now, and change the way mounts are created. I would scale the chicken and seedling and dragon to the appropriate size for a toon to ride them, and then separate the mount and its skills. Going forward we would select the appearance of the mount we wanted from all current mounts and pets, and then select from the combinations of skills available. That way we could have the visual mount we wanted as well as the skill combos we wanted. The skills would be from the list of skill sets available now so nothing was crazy op. The mount creatures and skill sets that are most powerful/uncommon now would cost more than the basic vendor mounts do, but all could be purchased with mount tokens. Everyone with a mount currently would receive token(s) equal to the rarity of their current mount so they could make their desired change, but the free tokens would only be able to be used to change their current mount (not purchase another) and only used by that toon. While I could think of even more preferred mounts that would never happen, I'd be happy with just these changes.

I've always liked the idea of taming the enemys in the game and teaching them how to be pets or mounts or even companions if their humanoids. I wouldn't change the skills so say I could tame a rock guy in the otherworld I'd keep it exactly like that. It'd be super cool if everything in CH could be tamed, I'd love to start a collection
Enslaving entire species and other human factions to start a collection, seems legit :lol:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Would like to capture/tame mobs for use as a mount. I still wish there was a Pegasus mount but that delves into Greek mythology. I like the idea of what someone said before. A cauldron with effects. I’m a fan of mounts with sparkly stuff or something that leaves a trail. For Christmas a reindeer that leaves behind candy canes. Reinvent the sled mount that looks as if it’s plowing through snow with snow animation(not snowflakes of frost guard) flying to the sides of wherever it goes. Or a mount that makes jingle bell sounds.
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

Would like to capture/tame mobs for use as a mount. I still wish there was a Pegasus mount but that delves into Greek mythology. I like the idea of what someone said before. A cauldron with effects. I’m a fan of mounts with sparkly stuff or something that leaves a trail. For Christmas a reindeer that leaves behind candy canes. Reinvent the sled mount that looks as if it’s plowing through snow with snow animation(not snowflakes of frost guard) flying to the sides of wherever it goes. Or a mount that makes jingle bell sounds.
I like that. Would make things fun :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Enslaving entire species and other human factions to start a collection, seems legit :lol:
Trust you. I didn't think of it like that but it's a great idea, we could have cages to store them in until they learn, if we want more cages we have to buy them