Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch removed?

According to the Samhain update patch notes, the witch was just a test case for VR to explore a boss designed for a global zone. The main intent was simply to college data to improve/optimize the game's framework for high-population areas. (summarized).

Because of that, I doubt it's going to be a typical event encounter going forward - I personally would rather see the only global boss be Crom, in a future update with a new global area.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

According to the Samhain update patch notes, the witch was just a test case for VR to explore a boss designed for a global zone. The main intent was simply to college data to improve/optimize the game's framework for high-population areas. (summarized).

Because of that, I doubt it's going to be a typical event encounter going forward - I personally would rather see the only global boss be Crom, in a future update with a new global area.
Na Crom should be a very meaningful and intense/difficult fight that requires a lot of coordination and strategy (no exploits or cheese mechanics and a proper beta test). Trying to make a boss suited for 5+ pages of players will be too hard to get right. Players shouldn’t be saying “loot loot loot” when fighting this boss, the fight itself has to be something meaningful... after all the entire game is built around Crom.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Na Crom should be a very meaningful and intense/difficult fight that requires a lot of coordination and strategy (no exploits or cheese mechanics and a proper beta test). Trying to make a boss suited for 5+ pages of players will be too hard to get right. Players shouldn’t be saying “loot loot loot” when fighting this boss, the fight itself has to be something meaningful... after all the entire game is built around Crom.
Yes, but I think witch was a test of the global mechanic, not necessarily an analogous proof-of-concept. Especially seeing how hard it’d be on their system lol.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Bheara and her crystals will be removed and the Global Arena will return to normal.

There won't be any replacement, but we may introduce something similar (and improved) in the future!
Crom and his Spartans?

New rare drop: “Boots of Leonidas”
Adds skill: “Contemptuous kick” knocks back enemies 3m and stuns for 2s, deals 10x damage if target is within 3m of a cliff.
Drops from Pantites the Pathetic a 1* mob that randomly replaces any spartan.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

are we gonna have a huge evil Santa
Why would you wanna kill Father Christmas, no one would get presents :-|
Because he would drop the best armour in the game and the best rings in the game because he is alive for lols.:)
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.