Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bounty event soon :-) (maybe)

Have you been naughty or nice this year?
Oh c'mon, I thought we agreed that "the incident" would stay in the past...they got better eventually (except Todd, RIP). I covered all the island and costume rental fees, returned the squirrels to their natural habitat, and even took care of the helicopter rental cost (and pilot) for you.

Don't let that small misstep mess up my chances at being able to hunt down extra bounties in my new chopper :(
Last edited by Eragon123 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Oh c'mon, I thought we agreed that "the incident" would stay in the past...they got better eventually (except Todd, RIP). I covered all the island and costume rental fees, returned the squirrels to their natural habitat, and even took care of the helicopter rental cost (and pilot) for you.

Don't let that small misstep mess up my chances at being able to hunt down extra bounties in my new chopper :(
I call shotgun!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I call shotgun!
Only if I get the neck pillow and dibs on the peanut M&Ms (my Spotify Christmas playlist gets aux-cord rights first too).
Also, I do have an alibi for where I was that evening, glitter bombs are technically legal to own and operate outside of Illinois (Todd's insurance covered the unbedazzling), and the squirrels were Eragon's idea.
(and you can't even prove I stole the robo-chicken suit, and I did put it back afterwards, so there...)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I call shotgun!
Only if I get the neck pillow and dibs on the peanut M&Ms (my Spotify Christmas playlist gets aux-cord rights first too).
Also, I do have an alibi for where I was that evening, glitter bombs are technically legal to own and operate outside of Illinois (Todd's insurance covered the unbedazzling), and the squirrels were Eragon's idea.
(and you can't even prove I stole the robo-chicken suit, and I did put it back afterwards, so there...)
Sure, you can have the neck pillow. I wish you would’ve said something sooner, though... I returned it to the owner yesterday.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.