Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Difinitus

Really? Your solution is to buy plat?

Shenanigans Sir. Admit it's over...

Well the op is speaking like his intentions are platinum so i dont see the problem?
The game is dead and they want to sell plat. Pathetic bordering on shady. That's a problem...
Pathetic of you to be bashing a forum on a game that you deemed dead eh? Crazy how much spare time some people have :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hey All,

To everyone that mentioned me on this post I would just like to address the fact that the creater of this topic was asking for double platinum to be extended extra week due to the fact that him and multiple other people having trouble with logging into their main accounts. From the info we all was given the logical thing as a player would be to just creater a new account and buy the platinum on it so that would help him not to miss the deal.

While other issues that been voiced by forum members isn’t really related to this topic but since I am already here I might as well and add a little bit extra to their opinions. Celtic Heroes managed to survive probably because of the less than 10% of the player base that actively bought the platinum. Sure, I get the fact that we haven’t gotten nothing huge this year due to the fact that Developers are greatly focused on the development of their new game “Warhammer Odyssey” but as a player that been around since the game first launched in 2011 I can assure you all that the game is just starting off. I personally believer Celtic Heroes is about to go from the “childhood phase” into far more and better game we seen given to us by the previous developers of the game. We not seeing the whole picture so your whole opinions and frustrations are based on a none existing fears.

The Fact that Virtual Realms team was given an ability to develop a Warhammer game is amazing and that means a an already existing community that is so much larger then Celtic Heroes probably ever been is far more Welcoming then the first game Virtual Realms gave their focus too. I am not sure how many seen the little small trailer/sneak peak of the Pre-Alpha phase of the game but the game looks soo good. Developers have so many new and unique things under their sleeve that will most likely give the game that extra kick and make it more challenging!

Oh, Also.. for those that haven’t gotten that yet but Developers are people.. just like YOU! The Tradition of Double Platinum been going on since the game started so like come on.. use some brain cells, you need money to keep the game alive and so the game can get bigger and the team could grow. So stop getting upset at the developers for the dang double platinum.. everyone that ever had a job probably expected to get payed at some point. So just trust the change because everything changes either you like it or not.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

Hey All,

To everyone that mentioned me on this post I would just like to address the fact that the creater of this topic was asking for double platinum to be extended extra week due to the fact that him and multiple other people having trouble with logging into their main accounts. From the info we all was given the logical thing as a player would be to just creater a new account and buy the platinum on it so that would help him not to miss the deal.

While other issues that been voiced by forum members isn’t really related to this topic but since I am already here I might as well and add a little bit extra to their opinions. Celtic Heroes managed to survive probably because of the less than 10% of the player base that actively bought the platinum. Sure, I get the fact that we haven’t gotten nothing huge this year due to the fact that Developers are greatly focused on the development of their new game “Warhammer Odyssey” but as a player that been around since the game first launched in 2011 I can assure you all that the game is just starting off. I personally believer Celtic Heroes is about to go from the “childhood phase” into far more and better game we seen given to us by the previous developers of the game. We not seeing the whole picture so your whole opinions and frustrations are based on a none existing fears.

The Fact that Virtual Realms team was given an ability to develop a Warhammer game is amazing and that means a an already existing community that is so much larger then Celtic Heroes probably ever been is far more Welcoming then the first game Virtual Realms gave their focus too. I am not sure how many seen the little small trailer/sneak peak of the Pre-Alpha phase of the game but the game looks soo good. Developers have so many new and unique things under their sleeve that will most likely give the game that extra kick and make it more challenging!

Oh, Also.. for those that haven’t gotten that yet but Developers are people.. just like YOU! The Tradition of Double Platinum been going on since the game started so like come on.. use some brain cells, you need money to keep the game alive and so the game can get bigger and the team could grow. So stop getting upset at the developers for the dang double platinum.. everyone that ever had a job probably expected to get payed at some point. So just trust the change because everything changes either you like it or not.
Literally the only thing they have added since i started was corrupted gardens, cooking, and the new dinho boss. I've been playing for years. I don't expect them to do much atm due to like you said, warhammer, but i do expect them to maintain minimal hiccups in game, enforcement of people who break rules, etc. I don't personally feel they are even doing that. I get emails back in under a day, for them to tell me i need proof of commiting an offense, but when i do these same people keep breaking tos, keep harassing you, keep trying to control and manipulate others, yada yada. You wanna make other games fine, but at least keep the game you have working properly and fairly. Ot isn't though. It's severely flawed and personally i cant even find chests so i can get platinum to move to a different server. Basically I have no reason to even play because every thing i do is massively flawed.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Hey All,

Literally the only thing they have added since i started was corrupted gardens, cooking, and the new dinho boss. I've been playing for years. I don't expect them to do much atm due to like you said, warhammer, but i do expect them to maintain minimal hiccups in game, enforcement of people who break rules, etc. I don't personally feel they are even doing that. I get emails back in under a day, for them to tell me i need proof of commiting an offense, but when i do these same people keep breaking tos, keep harassing you, keep trying to control and manipulate others, yada yada. You wanna make other games fine, but at least keep the game you have working properly and fairly. Ot isn't though. It's severely flawed and personally i cant even find chests so i can get platinum to move to a different server. Basically I have no reason to even play because every thing i do is massively flawed.
I understand your frustration but Support Team can’t just ban people based on Word of Mouth. You will need at least a screenshot to back it up.. and it’s always been like that. Virtual Realms came out with an area (corrupted gardens) a Dino, cooking, and now we are seeing a new boss ideas (witch) and sure.. she is a while from being perfect but OTM been around for much longer and I don’t want to bush any time because all did amazing job but VR is far newer and younger and more up to date. I just think there isn’t enough info yet to judge.. I think give it a little time whenever new games comes out to judge them.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

Hey All,

I understand your frustration but Support Team can’t just ban people based on Word of Mouth. You will need at least a screenshot to back it up.. and it’s always been like that. Virtual Realms came out with an area (corrupted gardens) a Dino, cooking, and now we are seeing a new boss ideas (witch) and sure.. she is a while from being perfect but OTM been around for much longer and I don’t want to bush any time because all did amazing job but VR is far newer and younger and more up to date. I just think there isn’t enough info yet to judge.. I think give it a little time whenever new games comes out to judge them.
I had proof. Literally them saying buy account. Sent it to support. The guy is still playing as we speak. You think everyone is going to come out and admit they bought accounts to everyone in game. Most people won't even report them cus most are clanmates and don't want them to leave game. Their has to be a way for them to know someone is cheating beyond me telling them. Either way, this is all i have to say so I don't keep derailing the thread but they need to step it up because they are doing a really bad job.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.