Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: XP weekend

Xp event was nice, wouldnt mind if they did another one the weekend after double plat.

And I like that premium xp apple. I would buy it if its a fair price. I think it fits well into VR’s mindset of not giving premium items a power advantage, but rather being a shortcut or convenience item. Someone make a poll for that please!

A bit off topic, but I think Vr should look into these kind of subscriptions. Keep the game free to play, but for example offer subscriptions like increased xp (stackable with lixes), a weekly package consisting of some lixes like hastes, attack lixes, hp and energy. And let the amount increase based on the past amount of platinum someone has spend, like a loyalty bonus.

If the prices are fair, I am sure this will greatly increase revenues and player satisfaction at the same time.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Xp event was nice, wouldnt mind if they did another one the weekend after double plat.

And I like that premium xp apple. I would buy it if its a fair price. I think it fits well into VR’s mindset of not giving premium items a power advantage, but rather being a shortcut or convenience item. Someone make a poll for that please!

A bit off topic, but I think Vr should look into these kind of subscriptions. Keep the game free to play, but for example offer subscriptions like increased xp (stackable with lixes), a weekly package consisting of some lixes like hastes, attack lixes, hp and energy. And let the amount increase based on the past amount of platinum someone has spend, like a loyalty bonus.

If the prices are fair, I am sure this will greatly increase revenues and player satisfaction at the same time.
It was suggested here a while back on this general section but got shot down bc ppl thought it was too p2w. I wouldn't mind it really but not as a subscription. More of like a privilege apple bought with plat or bought straight up with real currency. I remember OTM saying they was looking at ways to reward the players that actually bought plat so maybe it'd be a good idea if this was automatically added to your account when you purchase plat or do an offer for plat

It was suggested here a while back on this general section but got shot down bc ppl thought it was too p2w. I wouldn't mind it really but not as a subscription. More of like a privilege apple bought with plat or bought straight up with real currency. I remember OTM saying they was looking at ways to reward the players that actually bought plat so maybe it'd be a good idea if this was automatically added to your account when you purchase plat or do an offer for plat
They can call it whatever they want. The point is to provide something consistent which beats the horrible real life currency/plat ratio.

Also create exclusive non-tradeable cosmethics for certain platinum buyer levels.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

They can call it whatever they want. The point is to provide something consistent which beats the horrible real life currency/plat ratio.

Also create exclusive non-tradeable cosmethics for certain platinum buyer levels.
don't think I quite understand your reply here but I think the real life currency vs plat ratio is actually really good in this game. Actually I think concerning iap, it's the most generous prices I've seen in any game to date