Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Witch

Hello everyone

I've been wondering why Community gave up on Witch. I understand it's not a good design but it's still the best chance to get high tier Dino loot. You don't lose anything other than some consumables and some time. It's still worth spending time on it even tho the result may not satisfy you. The chance of getting good loot is worth to me.

Why it's not appealing to you anymore ? Share your thoughts please.

Re: Witch

Unbearable lag, crashing, almost 0 chance of loot (like near none), inter-server lock battles, the fact my server is basically in last place for gear rn and has no chance, etc

Also I'd like to ask VR, what do you think about the witch ? You released, then adjusted and then did some fixes. Little mono additions were good to distribute loot across servers. Fixing dot glitch on monos was needed and done pretty fast. But now you can see no one is bothering with the Witch. What does that mean to you ? We all have been asking for new content for so long and one of the few "new" things you introduced to the game isn't doesn't attract many people. Any more adjustments is being discussed between develepors ? Or you gonna leave it as it is ?

My take on it is that the way witch is currently set up is a glorified PvP arena but with rewards. Most people aren’t into PvP and prefer cooperation in raids, and so witch just isn’t appealing to the vast majority.

Plus nothing is more annoying than to spend hours on a boss with literally nothing to show for it other than lost PvP rank.

Broken PVP + low reward vs. effort (+ no reward for most servers) + non-constructive raiding experience + player visibility limitations + unbalanced loot distribution = no one really wants to kill
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Broken PVP + low reward vs. effort (+ no reward for most servers) + non-constructive raiding experience + player visibility limitations + unbalanced loot distribution = no one really wants to kill
Factor in the lag issues as well, and it's just not very good for a live environment.

That being said, if VR still needs more data, I'd like to see them spin up a beta server, allow a lot of players to join it, and reward any player who is at the attempt with some chests or some other useful reward in the live game (similar to the first few kills).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Because unless your super lucky or op gear and spend 2 hours dpsing all you get is dead. Warriors just die. Can’t tank it even with 5 druids. Add people pvping. It’s just a bad idea.

I like the style of the raid, just to kill time I wouldn't mind it being in lies reach, something not too crazy and it can drop legacy gear (just got fun purposes,I wouldn't mind sitting in lir all day collecting godly armour rings)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu