Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Excited for the 150% xp event!

I’m pretty excited about this event. I’m hoping to be able to get some lixing in and get lovely RR to 200; and maybe I’ll get a little fishing in. :D

What goals are you guys planning to accomplish in this event?
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Excited for the 150% xp event!

Woww! :o Sounds so amazing
I am still waiting for support team to recover my account. It has been a week since i mailed them. No response from them.
Gonna miss this event for sure:'(
Goodluck all have fun!
Don’t worry, this won’t be the last xp event. And I’m positive support will get to your request ASAP. It just takes a while to get through all of the requests they already get :) That being said if you continue to stick around for a while, you’ll catch another event like this one ;)

I’m pretty excited about this event. I’m hoping to be able to get some lixing in and get lovely RR to 200; and maybe I’ll get a little fishing in. :D

What goals are you guys planning to accomplish in this event?
KS my members to piss them off
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Might start either cooking or fishing. Idk which because cooking gets super expensive the further along you go and fishing is extremely boring.
I’d go for fishing. It’s boring at first but after a while it gets more fun. Or at least that’s how it was for me lol. The gold is nice, too. It helps to watch a few episodes of your favorite TV series or something too. Either that or I rock out to my TSFH music.