Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Players Unable to Login

... to PM me with your character name and server. I will assist you getting back in the game. Please be mindful that it's the weekend and I may not respond right away, but I will be periodically checking PMs to assist those in need.

This only applies to players who are experiencing infinite loading screen or getting an error about your character already logged in.

This is not a way to seek assistance with account recovery such as; forgotten password, conflicted accounts or banned accounts. Please email support@onethumbmobile.com or appeals@onethumbmobile.com for banned accounts.
I just got this issue last night through to this morning. I can't pm because my forum acct is too new

character name: Nexis
world : Epona

Were you able to log in?

... to PM me with your character name and server. I will assist you getting back in the game. Please be mindful that it's the weekend and I may not respond right away, but I will be periodically checking PMs to assist those in need.

This only applies to players who are experiencing infinite loading screen or getting an error about your character already logged in.

This is not a way to seek assistance with account recovery such as; forgotten password, conflicted accounts or banned accounts. Please email support@onethumbmobile.com or appeals@onethumbmobile.com for banned accounts.
I just got this issue last night through to this morning. I can't pm because my forum acct is too new

Were you able to log in?
Not yet

Hi there AethHealz, 220 Druid on the Sulis server.

Was playing last night in the arena and got disconnected. Upon trying to log back in it said that my account was already logged in and wouldn’t let me get past the login screen. Assuming this has to do with an arena bug as it’s the first time I’ve had this happen as well as my first time in the arena in a long while. Also I have not shared my account information with anyone, so there is no way anyone would be logged on my account. My friends on the server also let me know that my character is no actually logged/active currently. Please help me so I can continue bossing with the clan I’m in...It’s called Toxic :P

Also made this account today so don’t think I can PM :(

Save meee, also thanks!!

My character has been stuck for over a day now , character stuck at tavern , my friends in game told me , sent ss too - pls help everyone experiencing this same issue .

Evann prosser - character name
Gwydion - world
Rogue - class

Pls try and fix this , help me get back !!!
Last edited by Evann on Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Were you able to log in?

Not yet

Did u mail the support?? I kinda have the feeling that they won't check on this issue