Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

And you got your PvP rank by killing those who were contributing to the first few witch kills.

You are just lucky it's laggy af.
Tactical advantage. It’s how you PvP. U just gotta git gud and learn from the professor
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

And you got your PvP rank by killing those who were contributing to the first few witch kills.

You are just lucky it's laggy af.
Pvp area
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I got a PvP rank. I now go by Professor Zkills

Very honorable and very impressive by raising your pvp rank by killing people while killing witch boss. You should be very proud that’s instead of helping you opt to kill behind their backs.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Very honorable and very impressive by raising your pvp rank by killing people while killing witch boss. You should be very proud that’s instead of helping you opt to kill behind their backs.
Glad you care so much. Means a lot to me

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

I'll just steal that from you today when you come back in arena :)

I'll just steal that from you today when you come back in arena :)
Na I’m done now. Got rank 16 and rank 17 isn’t worth the grind/combos (which are necessary to even have a chance against other combo noobs... if you can’t beat em join em). I stopped with mass AoE killing cause I was hardly getting any exp so I just targeted everyone who was killing me instead, most of which gave pretty good exp lol. Invincible Wizard is good enough for me. I now go by Wizard Professor Zkills.