Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

I don't know how the participation drops are going to work but I had to switch toons to avoid the AOEs from pets/casters .. hope that still counts ._.
I think you, and others, are misunderstanding what was meant when VR said everyone would be compensated. Difinitus said in-game they would "look into" doing an event if servers were able to get the witch down. I dont think there will be any compensation in the form of items like everyone is expecting, but instead a gold/exp event for everyone to enjoy. Those were the two examples given by the man himself.

Of course though, I wouldn't hold Difinitus to anything he says in-game. Any plans may have already been scrapped.
Something that benefits everyone would be best. Everyone can say they got canned this event for one reason or another. It’s not just those present at the boss fight. To give only those who were there a reward of some sort and then leave everyone who wasn’t there with nothing will create more problems if anything.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

There can't be any logical explanation on this. Only thing you VR can do is apologise from Community. Accept that this was rushed and was a total garbage design.

Or keep deleting posts you don't like as you have done since you guys fire VR.
All of ch now is a big beta for the new game they are working on xD this was just a test to see if it will work in the new warhammer game ;P
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)

All eg / dl / edl reduced spawns would be good idea for low and high bossing clans longer double plat weekend for everyone as it’s amazing or longer gold/xp weekend would be nice for everyone
Legacy boss event would be neat as well. Haven’t gotten one of those in a while

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Trust me. It will fix the lag ,_,
Buy me one then ,_,
Gimme ur credit apple and the password and ill get u one ,_,
No u so I can buy it with ur money ,_,

Well if vr can counting and rewarding highest 10 players dps on the witch and rest get lixs gold or whatever will be good xd
Top 5% of players should get the highest rewards, the next 45% of players should get good rewards and the last 50% of players should get gold. Based off damage.

Well if vr can counting and rewarding highest 10 players dps on the witch and rest get lixs gold or whatever will be good xd
Top 5% of players should get the highest rewards, the next 45% of players should get good rewards and the last 50% of players should get gold. Based off damage.
Gonna have to enable consumables or it's gonna come down to who happened to be lixed at the right time
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu