Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

Difinitus has said to not focus on the loot. The main reason Bhea is in the game is as a test for a future global boss (or multiple, who knows). It's essentially a live beta test, with random items put in the loot table.
Hard not to focus on loot when it dropped a godly dino ammy lol , 50%+ servers can’t even kill dino
Yeah, that doesn't really seem like a good idea.

My point is to not worry about the looting system in regards to this type of global boss in the future. I agree with criticizing VR for it this time, especially with that drop table. Without a proper looting system for this type of boss, it should have only dropped smaller things..though I can understand putting really good stuff in, otherwise no one would be motivated to try.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

VR decided that the chests and crap boss drop rates aren't enough like a lottery, so they've made it global and only one person gets anything at all. I think this is a great direction that the game is going in
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

It’s a waste of time and resources for the people who lixed and spent over an hour in there with no reward at all when it goes to only 1 person

^^^^
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

Re: Arena Boss Dead!!

Describe every rushed update since VR took over:
I'm not sure what the thought process was behind it...
Considering that's a grand total of what, 3 or 4 updates? Considering that none of which were proper content updates, that's not saying too much.

Re: Arena Witch is Down!

Donn FTW

Did everyone in this group get gold too? Or did everything drop on the one person?
No it's the same as arena glad only one person gets everything
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Just give vr time to explain what happened lmao
They already have.
We appreciate the feedback so far regarding Bheara, but please remember that we are using this as a opportunity to test our system framework for large-scale raid encounters and not to focus on the loot. This encounter is temporary to help us gather critical data and improve our systems.

We're already testing balance changes to reduce her attack and armor. We will reward players equally for their participation in the defeat of Bheara.

Thanks!
This is simply a systems test in a live environment, which is a pretty bad idea...at least in a beta, players expect things to be in-progress. In live, players have higher expectations (rightfully so), so when there's a beta-style encounter in a live environment, players are right to be upset.

Even worse is that the update was on a thursday, leaving VR no time to fix things before the weekend lol.
Last edited by Eragon123 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.