Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

#21
Sneakylistia wrote:At least four servers got drops including mine donn. But will be,interested to hear from vr on this as it also seems,that everyone got the same drops

Which 4 servers? And show ss of their drops , I think someone is trolling u
Image

Image

Re: Witch Dead

#23
Difinitus has said to not focus on the loot. The main reason Bhea is in the game is as a test for a future global boss (or multiple, who knows). It's essentially a live beta test, with random items put in the loot table.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Rabid Glitter Squirrel Wrangler
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Arena Boss Dead!!

#24
Eragon123 wrote:
Roll Coal wrote:Wonder how many times 250+ toons will be able to gather again like this, for how long? Probably will die out soon because of the inclusive reward system.


It has been stated several times that the boss drop system is not a permanent one. This is essentially just a beta test to test the idea of a global boss, to try and manage lag issues with so many players, plus the strength of a boss and to see ways of killing it. Difinitus specifically said to not focus on the loot, as it was just temporary placeholder stuff.

I'm sure that when there is a proper global boss (my guess is Crom) there will be a full blown drop system that accurately rewards most players involved - or at least a lot of them, fairly (across all servers and groups). However, my guess is that VR wanted to test the base boss functionality first, before going to the work of developing an entirely new looting mechanic.

Not a good idea to do a beta test with live game, since those drops are actually usable and only a handful out of 350 people got them
"No u" - Dyna 2019

Dynamit3 - 222 Rogue
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger
Dynamit4 - 215 Warrior
Dynasaur - 142 Mage
Dynamit1 - 114 Druid

Re: Witch Dead

#25
Sneakylistia wrote:At least four servers got drops including mine donn. But will be,interested to hear from vr on this as it also seems,that everyone got the same drops

Have only heard of 4 drops to Donn, which other servers?

Re: Witch Dead

#26
Familydryid wrote:I think Scar is in collusion with adm) this even explains why only he received drops not the whole group

Ur wrong the same thing happens with bounty bags and arena glads
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
200+ Druid

\('-')/ \('-')/ \('-')/ \('-')/ \('-')/

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Witch Dead

#27
Eragon123 wrote:Difinitus has said to not focus on the loot. The main reason Bhea is in the game is as a test for a future global boss (or multiple, who knows). It's essentially a live beta test, with random items put in the loot table.

Hard not to focus on loot when it dropped a godly dino ammy lol , 50%+ servers can’t even kill dino
Image

Image

Re: Witch Dead

#28
Sorry it,was,only us some of my clannies posted,drops
Sneakalistia
Level 226 Rogue, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 227 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 215 Warrior Killalistia
Level 170 Mage Arcanalistia

Image

Re: Arena Boss Dead!!

#29
Dynamit3 wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
Roll Coal wrote:Wonder how many times 250+ toons will be able to gather again like this, for how long? Probably will die out soon because of the inclusive reward system.


It has been stated several times that the boss drop system is not a permanent one. This is essentially just a beta test to test the idea of a global boss, to try and manage lag issues with so many players, plus the strength of a boss and to see ways of killing it. Difinitus specifically said to not focus on the loot, as it was just temporary placeholder stuff.

I'm sure that when there is a proper global boss (my guess is Crom) there will be a full blown drop system that accurately rewards most players involved - or at least a lot of them, fairly (across all servers and groups). However, my guess is that VR wanted to test the base boss functionality first, before going to the work of developing an entirely new looting mechanic.

Not a good idea to do a beta test with live game, since those drops are actually usable and only a handful out of 350 people got them


I agree 100%. This whole update has seemed like a rocky beta that went live by accident.

I'm not sure what the thought process was behind it...the only logical explanation I can think of is that this might have been supposed to be a beta a little farther down the road, but was rushed out early and at the last minute as a samhain "event".
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Rabid Glitter Squirrel Wrangler
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests