Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

Maybe it’s time to add in new candy? Says a lot that pures added in 4+ years ago are still so sought after.

Lol this “candy” is way past it’s expiry date and is making everyone sick time to replace it with new ones is my point.
I can agree with you there (basically what I’ve been saying). The game is long overdue for more quality content. CG offhands were great but didn’t get the job done
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Also we need another old legends raid event with gara, spider, skain ect. Like when otm had it every 4 hr spawn (if I remember right) that was fun and lack of sleep weekend
Carrow carnage +1

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Also we need another old legends raid event with gara, spider, skain ect. Like when otm had it every 4 hr spawn (if I remember right) that was fun and lack of sleep weekend
Carrow carnage +1
You're for a Carrie Carnage but not arcane? Lmfao dude, the troll strikes again :lol:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Carrow carnage +1
You're for a Carrie Carnage but not arcane? Lmfao dude, the troll strikes again :lol:
Stay in school kids. A bunch of legacy bosses that drop mostly irrelevant gear are a bit different from gele and prot don’t you think? Lol :roll: Plus I never once said I was against arcane events. I said I was against having too many arcane events too frequently.

Carrow carnage +1
Stay in school kids. A bunch of legacy bosses that drop mostly irrelevant gear are a bit different from gele and prot don’t you think? Lol :roll: Plus I never once said I was against arcane events. I said I was against having too many arcane events too frequently.
Which is being against the event is it not? Lmfao :lol:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

No. Think about it

No. Think about it
U think about it y would people get excited for event or even bother with killing the bosses if the drops are bad so isn’t worth resources/effort , once they add 220 event bosses then Carrow carnage event will be appreciated

No. Think about it
U think about it y would people get excited for event or even bother with killing the bosses if the drops are bad so isn’t worth resources/effort , once they add 220 event bosses then Carrow carnage event will be appreciated
Ok