Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Samhain is arriving!

I agree there is a certain appeal to an item that isn’t so common. I also don’t want to get a ton of chests and not get something great out of em. I enjoyed getting lots of mounts out of this past event but sadly their value diminished. Idk, id probably still like a lot of mounts and hunter fash :-p

On another note, I hope the blood moon makes a comeback for this season or some other sort of special atmosphere effect.
The drop rates of mounts were perfect imo in previous Aeon chests and even the original chests. I like the idea of Aeon stuff, but I don’t like the idea of making them as common as they were in these last chests
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I’d like to see a picture of the event mount :)
Seriously? They basically gave you all a shameless plus for Warhammer by announcing the Hellsteed for the event. The can slap some wings on the undead horse mount from a couple years ago and boom, CH’s version of a Hellsteed.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

I’d like to see a picture of the event mount :)
Seriously? They basically gave you all a shameless plus for Warhammer by announcing the Hellsteed for the event. The can slap some wings on the undead horse mount from a couple years ago and boom, CH’s version of a Hellsteed.
I seriously want to Halloween this year some cool Crow like wings, or Devil Wings. Also a flying dragon battlemount.
We already have alot mounts, i want wings this time.

Hey everyone,

I just posted a sneak peek of the new mount on the announcement thread: viewtopic.php?p=807464#p807464
By the looks of it its a battlemount, i was wondering if you could make a hellwolf i kinda prefer those rides :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hey everyone,

I just posted a sneak peek of the new mount on the announcement thread: viewtopic.php?p=807464#p807464
Is it a battlemount? That comes from a chest? That won’t require tokens to get? I want... even if it’s just a normal mount, been a while since we’ve gotten one of those
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge