Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Samhain is arriving!

Hello Heroes,

Samhain will be returning to Dal Riata next week! During this spoopy festive time, we'll have several activities for players to enjoy:

- The dead rise and plague Lir's Reach! Send them back to their graves and earn helpful potions.
- Work together to defeat an evil witch in the Global Arena!
- Ostara fashions go back into the vault and legacy Samhain cosmetics returns.
- New Mystery Chest with a chance to obtain the fiery Hellsteed Mount!
- Participate in forum contests to win rare fashion sets!

I'll post an update with details about our mini event once they have been finalized in the next day or so. Stay tuned!

Glad to hear that there will be a Samhain event again this year! I’m looking forward to it!

Those helpful potions from zombie-hunting sound pretty interesting, especially if they have different levels of strength based on rarity.

Arena battles sound neat, hopefully the witch drops some neat stuff!

Legacy Samhain cosmetics? Sure, why not.

Major question - what exactly is the Hellsteed Mount and how does it fit into the current mount situation. Is it a mainhand equippable mount like the mounts of old? Is it a battlemount designed after the premium pets, with different levels? Or only a single level? Can’t wait to see!

Forum contests sound really neat, I’m looking forward to seeing what’s being planned!
Last edited by Eragon123 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Samhain is arriving!

Yeah, I'm really interested how the new mount is gonna be. If it's a battle mount, cool I guess. If not, then even cooler.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

Yeah, I'm really interested how the new mount is gonna be. If it's a battle mount, cool I guess. If not, then even cooler.
If it’s a new single-tier battlemount, that’s the best case scenario in my opinion. No need to collect items to upgrade it, just get lucky enough to get it in the chest and you automatically have the only type of it’s kind.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Prob a regular mount, is it possible for vr to add another effect barding of sorts?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I just hope they don’t do what they did with the Aeon “spring event” mounts... completely killed off the value in them lol. Capes used to be cool, now everyone and their mothers have them and they’re no longer that special (the mounts in general were too common... I had 10+ mounts sitting in my bank and people were literally handing them out for free lmao). I hope those hellsteed mounts are brand new and not just another name they gave the steeds of oblivion... don’t kill another cool mount lol. Although when he says fiery I imagine it’s some flame horse thing.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

WOW!!! AMAZING!!! EXCELLENT!!! FANTASTIC!!! THE BEST!!! What more i could say to these event. Of course its the
G.O.A.T event in the G.O.A.T game
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Aww, Eragon! You made this this topic before I could! Lol

I’m very excited for this event. I’m hoping my school will be calm enough so that I can see what this zombie business is about... we off to kill more Draugers? *gasp* Will we see any vampires? Should I pack my Dawnguard armor? :o
Thanks a lot VR for paying attention to one of the things the community has been wanting for a long time :D I hope at least most of everyone will be satisfied. In all honestly this proves you guys aren’t just idle.
Can’t wait to see what this Hellsteed is and these forum competitions are :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

The witch is probably gonna drop crap. I'm assuming it'll drop the same stuff as what gladiator drops now. Nothing good lol. Now if they made it to where it was a farmable fashion item then heck yeah. Thatd be cool. Or a mount. Something useful or fun.

Hopefully the mount isn't a battlemount. Hopefully they realize the errors of their ways and move back to mainhand mounts, but knowing VR it'll probably be a useless premium battlemount lmao.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.