Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Samhain is arriving!

I know we should all welcome changes to the game, even how small they are!
I just, again, Got 150 chest and it gave me, same as always random stuff! I Got f.ex 5 instruments! I mean we all enjoy them in castle and laugh and move on. Its useless, and i really wish i did not get them! Then i get fashion tokens, cooooool! Now i Can get fashion no one wants or need. I cant get if i miss a piece in this seasons fash! But no i keep in bank or sell like always, exept no one wanna buy them anymore!
Then i get lixes! Ya ya we all need them, and ty for the random my toon dont need, and the bazillion ressurect....
What i did not get, was Why i even bought the chest - beside from supporting game... Im unsure how many of u walk into a store to buy an item, and all u leave store with is stuff u never needed!?!?
Now we Got another egg for the Mount... u even realise how hard it is nowadays to gather for just one of ur specific pets? Naa i dont think you know... Well i Sound like an old cranky dude, so i guess Its time to move a bit away from game... Its to bitter for me after spænding again and again have to leave totally disappointed....

I know we should all welcome changes to the game, even how small they are!
I just, again, Got 150 chest and it gave me, same as always random stuff! I Got f.ex 5 instruments! I mean we all enjoy them in castle and laugh and move on. Its useless, and i really wish i did not get them! Then i get fashion tokens, cooooool! Now i Can get fashion no one wants or need. I cant get if i miss a piece in this seasons fash! But no i keep in bank or sell like always, exept no one wanna buy them anymore!
Then i get lixes! Ya ya we all need them, and ty for the random my toon dont need, and the bazillion ressurect....
What i did not get, was Why i even bought the chest - beside from supporting game... Im unsure how many of u walk into a store to buy an item, and all u leave store with is stuff u never needed!?!?
Now we Got another egg for the Mount... u even realise how hard it is nowadays to gather for just one of ur specific pets? Naa i dont think you know... Well i Sound like an old cranky dude, so i guess Its time to move a bit away from game... Its to bitter for me after spænding again and again have to leave totally disappointed....
The chests seem to be the same as usual apart from the new mount and old Samhain event fash. For the most part it seems they took the advice and reduced the chances of getting mounts... so far atleast, don’t think too many chests have been opened.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Very disapointing to see that there's no hat quest like they had for the Ostara event.... What is there to farm now? Useless pumpkin bombs and weak potions? ;_; Let's hope the forum competition at least turns out to be good so those who don't spend money on chests can enjoy this event aswell.
Kiztalas-Ranger-lvl143+-Mabon-Haven<3~~~

I was in serious suspense for this event and boom it came, the new theme of lirs and castle was really impressive, but it was saddening to see that VR focused mainly on making some cash during this event, the content was not well planned at all, no event quests, no seasonal bounty quest, no bosses, just chests, chests, chests. really disappointed, fegral the noisy only gave update on the new chests, no quests, the mobs in lirs, too useless all lvl10-20, i was expecting to see fash quests, and stuff like those from 2015 samhain event, but this is very disappointing, theres's no way "free to play" players are gonna enjoy this event, and its not gonna be surprising if another wave of players quit the game.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I was in serious suspense for this event and boom it came, the new theme of lirs and castle was really impressive, but it was saddening to see that VR focused mainly on making some cash during this event, the content was not well planned at all, no event quests, no seasonal bounty quest, no bosses, just chests, chests, chests. really disappointed, fegral the noisy only gave update on the new chests, no quests, the mobs in lirs, too useless all lvl10-20, i was expecting to see fash quests, and stuff like those from 2015 samhain event, but this is very disappointing, theres's no way "free to play" players are gonna enjoy this event, and its not gonna be surprising if another wave of players quit the game.
Couldn’t even bother writing up town crier text other than “buy chests!” What a joke.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta