Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Samhain is arriving!

I think it looks pretty neat for reusing the old horse sprite.
Part of me wishes it was more like the lava unicorns, but same difference. (that would require sticking new animations on really old shapes and feels like a hassle)

Also, Idk that it is a battlemount; the pic Diff shared doesn't have the char holding weapons. That sounds like a bad thing at first, but I feel like (and kinda hope) that it has some cool skill. Thus, instead of making it a premium mount to replace all other mounts, they made it like one of the old chest mounts. Think about it, even if it was the exact same stats as the old horse with a meh skill, everybody would complain about there not being an "upgrade" for all other mounts. Or they would have to give it way too OP of stats to count as an upgrade for every class (think dragon pet, except horse). ...at least I hope that's not the case.
Also, can we get a reindeer elk for Christmas :D :D :D (Yuletide, sorry :P).
Excited for the stuff, disappointed I probs won't have time to do much of it lol.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Horse looks like crap. a paintjob on existing content isn't new content.
true that...how hard is it to make some crow wings for halloween, or A dragon mount...?
It’s not a bad looking mount. It actually looks pretty cool. Honestly all I hope for in terms of looks is that it doesn’t look flashy like what VR has pushed out recently (oni effect, Phoenix, dino, etc..).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Disappointing it's just another retexture, at least it doesn't look awful. and certainly has more effort put into it than all the designs in the dino expansion. Have VR actually added any new art assets other than 3-4 fashion sets? Is the entire art team working on warhammer odyssey? Or will questions just continue to go unanswered?
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Horse looks like crap. a paintjob on existing content isn't new content.
true that...how hard is it to make some crow wings for halloween, or A dragon mount...?
It’s not a bad looking mount. It actually looks pretty cool. Honestly all I hope for in terms of looks is that it doesn’t look flashy like what VR has pushed out recently (oni effect, Phoenix, dino, etc..).
I dont want something flashy also, i just wanted another cool mounts like Nightflyer, Yule 2k14 wings and Night hunter wings...Not some reskin horse with fire effect from otherworld...

The new mount is incredible. The amount of effort that was put into the development of it really is shining through.

Seriously though, I don’t want to sound ungrateful at all, so a huge thank you to VR for confirming yet again that my decision to stop dropping money on the game was in fact the correct one.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

I know this may not be the most exciting event ever for some players, but I’m really looking forward to it. I started playing after the last Samhain event happened in CH which has always been disappointing to me since Halloween is my favorite holiday. I can’t wait to see what they do with it! I’m really hoping they bring back some way to get coven hats of different colors and maybe even broomsticks and pumpkin heads.
Well met