Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Samhain is arriving!

Past competitions have included designing a mount, designing a set of fashion, designing a boss, etc. Sometimes it's artistic (drawing a design), but a few others have been about coming up with neat ideas, and writing out a situation.

I'm looking forward to the competitions, especially if it's a unique set of fashion exclusive to this season's competitions (or competitions in general, with recolors or effects that are specific to each season they were released in).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Past competitions have included designing a mount, designing a set of fashion, designing a boss, etc. Sometimes it's artistic (drawing a design), but a few others have been about coming up with neat ideas, and writing out a situation.

I'm looking forward to the competitions, especially if it's a unique set of fashion exclusive to this season's competitions (or competitions in general, with recolors or effects that are specific to each season they were released in).
I’m personally hoping for a contest to see who can cook the most of the new limited edition cooking recipe: chicken curry and rice.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I’m personally hoping for a contest to see who can cook the most of the new limited edition cooking recipe: chicken curry and rice.
I never want them to do a competition that requires excessive grinding ever again lol. I did the chicken chaser competition and it was a nightmare. I like competitions like the design your own boss or take the best screenshots. Never liked the art ones either because not everyone is an artist lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge