Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Novalis of Mabon kills Dhiothu!!!!

You were apart of the closed beta right? Did you ever catch what difinitus said when I brought up the general requirements for dino? He basically said it was for well above average geared players, obviously hinting towards 27ish full dg toons with top end gear.
I’ve seen you make this argument before.

It’s not represented in the live game though, our clan Toxic has killed it much faster than other clans, including one that has 40+ DG sets compared to our mere 3 on our first kill. It’s about perfect execution of the strategy.

It’s absolutely not about how much gear you have, only people that haven’t completed the raid would suggest this. It’s not about how much damage you can do, it’s about how little healing you can achieve.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

You were apart of the closed beta right? Did you ever catch what difinitus said when I brought up the general requirements for dino? He basically said it was for well above average geared players, obviously hinting towards 27ish full dg toons with top end gear.
I’ve seen you make this argument before.

It’s not represented in the live game though, our clan Toxic has killed it much faster than other clans, including one that has 40+ DG sets compared to our mere 3 on our first kill. It’s about perfect execution of the strategy.

It’s absolutely not about how much gear you have, only people that haven’t completed the raid would suggest this. It’s not about how much damage you can do, it’s about how little healing you can achieve.
It’s about both the damage and avoiding orbs when it comes to the nukes. I’m talking about the intended way to kill it here, not the exploit. Dino herself isn’t a hard boss, that can clearly be shown when the nukes are glitched and taken out of the equation. The difficulty lies within the nukes and taking them down as fast as possible. Nobody is perfect, people will get hit by orbs, and that’s where the top end gear comes into play. While one or two players set on the nukes may be hit by an orb, those other top end players will still be able to get in enough dps to get the nukes down. Yeah of course it helps to have no one get hit by the orbs, but realistically that’ll most likely never happen. Similar to how hard it is to avoid the cloak on BT.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nobody is perfect, people will get hit by orbs, and that’s where the top end gear comes into play. While one or two players set on the nukes may be hit by an orb, those other top end players will still be able to get in enough dps to get the nukes down.
You do realise that the people with “top end gear” heal 3x as much too, right?

As in if you hit an additional 1,000 you’ll heal it for an additional 3,000. Again, it’s not about gear, it’s about how little healing you can achieve.

Nobody is perfect, people will get hit by orbs, and that’s where the top end gear comes into play. While one or two players set on the nukes may be hit by an orb, those other top end players will still be able to get in enough dps to get the nukes down.

As in if you hit an additional 1,000 you’ll heal it for an additional 3,000. Again, it’s not about gear, it’s about how little healing you can achieve.
Well if they get hit by an orb I sure hope they have the brains to not attack the nukes lmao.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Well if they get hit by an orb I sure hope they have the brains to not attack the nukes lmao.
I’m talking about the boss as well. Honestly, you’ll just have to take the word of participants of the raid that it’s not as easy as you claim.

If you’d like to discuss the raid and/or others feel free to make a new topic.

I’m talking about the boss as well. Honestly, you’ll just have to take the word of participants of the raid that it’s not as easy as you claim.

If you’d like to discuss the raid and/or others feel free to make a new topic.
And I was talking about the nukes specifically as that’s where the challenge is. I’ve experienced them, they’re the same in live game as they were in beta. Again, nobody can really give feedback on the raid (drops are different) until it’s been almost perfectly attempted as VR intended (yes, the job that was supposed to be done in beta wasn’t done so now it has to be done in live game). Never said it would be easy, just explained why having top end gear would be necessary to down dino the intended way :) closing statement.

U act like it’s as simple as 123 lmao. Orbs glitch way too much to make “kos nukes” strategy even viable. You could be casting a skill on mage, orb spawns right on top of u and immediately u heal 15-30k. People could be on timer, others could be bashed by Dino’s skill, while some just can’t stay up for 3 seconds. I’ve experienced all of that and that aspect of it makes the kos strategy impossible. To be honest too, it was our first strategy we used and we couldn’t even get past a certain threshold with it. The raid has too much going on for that strategy to even work.

But Mk congrats Mabon._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

U act like it’s as simple as 123 lmao. Orbs glitch way too much to make “kos nukes” strategy even viable. You could be casting a skill on mage, orb spawns right on top of u and immediately u heal 15-30k. People could be on timer, others could be bashed by Dino’s skill, while some just can’t stay up for 3 seconds. I’ve experienced all of that and that aspect of it makes the kos strategy impossible. To be honest too, it was our first strategy we used and we couldn’t even get past a certain threshold with it. The raid has too much going on for that strategy to even work.

But Mk congrats Mabon._.
Ye orbs have been messed up since beta, that’s no secret (PTSD from the orbs on crack). VR just needs to make them remain constant vs having them de spawn and then respawn in a new location. If it’s absolutely unavoidable then it’s unfair. Even with the orbs fixed, top end gear will still be needed and perhaps a good strategy could be formed (such as player placements) to take down the nukes more efficiently.