Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

19 servers is too many for the games current population spread
That’s debatable. Every server (to my knowledge at least) has an endgame player count that’s able to take on any raid boss, on top of multi loggers. Biggest factors in what makes a server seem smaller than it really is are time zones or a split endgame. Yeah players may be inactive or xfer out, but that ties into my previous statements.

Doesn’t mean VR should make another server though... please no .-.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nuada can’t kill mordy so you’re wrong.
Not because there’s 19 servers, but because Nuada shot itself in the foot. Refer to what I said previously
Yeah players may be inactive or xfer out, but that ties into my previous statements.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Not because there’s 19 servers, but because Nuada shot itself in the foot. Refer to what I said previously
Yeah players may be inactive or xfer out, but that ties into my previous statements.
Shot itself in the foot how? You act like every single player in Nuada deliberately made a choice so 90% of the end-game player-base made a decision to quit the game out of frustration. The players weren’t complaining about the loot distribution, but out of the sheer lack of response from VR, terrible drop rates and lack of content.

Burying your head in the sand won’t change a thing. You denying facts won’t change a thing. It’s counter-productive.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Nuada is welcome to take their endgame players back from Sulis :D
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Shot itself in the foot how? You act like every single player in Nuada deliberately made a choice so 90% of the end-game player-base made a decision to quit the game out of frustration. The players weren’t complaining about the loot distribution, but out of the sheer lack of response from VR, terrible drop rates and lack of content.

Burying your head in the sand won’t change a thing. You denying facts won’t change a thing. It’s counter-productive.
I don’t feel like repeating everything I said previously, so long story short... if the content and lack of response was really a problem it would have rippled across every server. Thing is, Epona is still doing very well and is growing every single day while your server shrinks so that clearly shows me and many others that no it’s not VRs fault your server is dying, you all are just doing something wrong with your server while servers like Epona are doing it right. You all just want to point fingers because it’s the easiest thing to do, not because it’s the correct thing to do. Even look at Taranis, from what Ive seen ever since they’ve made the switch to a free server they’ve been steadily growing at a slow rate. I know a few Epona players who even xfered there. Yes the lack of content is an issue, it has been for many many years, but it’s not the reason why your server is dying. Neither is VR.

Whining and complaining isn’t always going to get you out of every bad situation you get yourself into. Time to grow up, use that brain of yours, and figure out how you can possibly get Nuada back on its feet. If you all can’t handle that task and would rather quit then so be it, others will rise up and take your place.

Nuada is welcome to take their endgame players back from Sulis :D
We’re happy here :lol:
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

I really think you should refrain from commenting as you do not know about nuada, you do not play nuada and you’re ignorant to end game.
You rarely input anything useful and are just here to argue.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

I really think you should refrain from commenting as you do not know about nuada, you do not play nuada and you’re ignorant to end game.
Dont waste time, he have some mental issues.
Idk why devs keep unbanning him, whats funny is he crys all day about epona and people on epona dont even like him lol.
Ignore him like the rest of us do :)
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Yawn. Either take what I’ve said or leave it, I don’t care. I just thought I’d put my own insight on it, which I know to be true, but if you want to let your server die and continue to blame VR then go ahead. See how far that gets you.