Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#41
No, the economy of Epona is not my argument. The overall system of Epona, the freedom part, was my argument and the economy is just a bonus that came from that freedom. Epona finds its economic success in the endgame area, where you’ll find pures, bt seeds, high tiered endgame gear, divine ring upgrades, etc... all of which cost millions and millions, meaning players can get rich easily, and there is always something for you to buy. No amount of gold is enough (unless if you’re fury lol). So if you’re not allowing the free market of items such as pures then you’ll never reach the success of Epona. Not to mention plat buyers. Many players buy plat on Epona so they can make more gold to buy the gear they need, meaning plat items are fairly cheap and have a high abundance (including eggs/seedlings)... I wouldn’t be surprised if VRs largest source of revenue comes from Epona as players are still buying 100s of chests weekly.

I say the problem for Nuada is the players, not the content, because Epona and even other servers have killed dino many more times than you guys, and none of them have slowed down. Epona alone just keeps growing instead. To come out and say it’s the Dino drop rates fault sounds like a bunch nonsense to me, because you guys only killed 2 times. Epona kills the same dino with the same drop rates and we’re doing fine, even got the best bow in the game after a single kill. The necessity to multi box on every boss is a result of a bunch of failed missteps taken by the players, resulting in many leaving. I already went over those missteps.

I’ve already been to endgame once, and I don’t care to do it again. College and work won’t allow it. I’d rather sit at 190, gear myself to max, and point out the things that you guys are doing wrong, I guess hoping a coconut will drop onto one of your guy’s heads and you’ll finally realize “oh, maybe he was right and we should do something about this mess instead of whining about it”. I enjoy helping people, even if they’re going to sit there and say I’m a 14 year old with brain cancer or that I have mental issues simply because they refuse to listen like a bunch of immature teenagers. Which mind you is in fact toxic behavior, Mr Apex general trying to defend his sheep.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#43
friddoo wrote:Still spewing garbage, we have 4 kills not 2, none of them were over 45 minute kills. So no, dhio isn’t the reason for burnout.

Never said it was, I basically said it was a factor. The funny thing about a lot of this is you guys sit and complain about the content and lack of communication and how dead Nuada is, when by the sounds of it many of you simply ran off to Sulis leaving Nuada in the dirt lol.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#44
I think only 2 people from Nuada actually play in Sulis, maybe 3. Most just quit, atm I’m playing osrs, fortnite and KaW until VR fixes the game or they could disband Nuada and let us move our accounts to another world.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#45
Zkills wrote:
friddoo wrote:Still spewing garbage, we have 4 kills not 2, none of them were over 45 minute kills. So no, dhio isn’t the reason for burnout.

Never said it was, I basically said it was a factor. The funny thing about a lot of this is you guys sit and complain about the content and lack of communication and how dead Nuada is, when by the sounds of it many of you simply ran off to Sulis leaving Nuada in the dirt lol.


I honestly dont know why devs keep unbanning you, you are most annoying, irritating, useless and blind person i ever met on forums. Most of the community hates you.
And on the note of epona, many people who play epona also left the game or are almost inactive. You wouldn't know that because you are not even in the end game.
Nuada killed dino in less than 30 min, one of the fastest time. If anything dino raid was the most fun part of all raids, something i personally enjoyed a lot. After killing tons of bt gele and being just disappointed by slow pace and needing to carry whole server with few of us, it was getting intolerable and most of us quit.
Honestly you are so annoying its hard to ignore you.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Image

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#46
GodKaram wrote:I honestly dont know why devs keep unbanning you, you are most annoying, irritating, useless and blind person i ever met on forums. Most of the community hates you.

You don't like him hence he doesnt get an opinion? At this point he's defending VR and because you disagree with his perspectives you make it out to be a troll post.


And on the note of epona, many people who play epona also left the game or are almost inactive. You wouldn't know that because you are not even in the end game.

Because the older players quit it didn't stop the server from changing it just continues to be the good server it has been.


After killing tons of bt gele and being just disappointed by slow pace and needing to carry whole server with few of us, it was getting intolerable and most of us quit.

Hearing this from the newest server is actually hilarious, jumping the gun there.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#47
Shivahh wrote:
GodKaram wrote:I honestly dont know why devs keep unbanning you, you are most annoying, irritating, useless and blind person i ever met on forums. Most of the community hates you.

You don't like him hence he doesnt get an opinion? At this point he's defending VR and because you disagree with his perspectives you make it out to be a troll post.


And on the note of epona, many people who play epona also left the game or are almost inactive. You wouldn't know that because you are not even in the end game.

Because the older players quit it didn't stop the server from changing it just continues to be the good server it has been.


After killing tons of bt gele and being just disappointed by slow pace and needing to carry whole server with few of us, it was getting intolerable and most of us quit.

Hearing this from the newest server is actually hilarious, jumping the gun there.



Ofc you of all people would back him up, you’re a troll yourself.
Doesn’t matter what’s happening on Arawn all the way through the other servers. This post is about nuada so if you’ll could stop derailing it and bringing up pointless information about other servers we could get to the bottom of the issue. The issue is not the system or that the server isn’t open (lots of servers are not open and work) it’s the lack of recruiting on the server, and people aren’t going to join nuada in its current state, no changing of the server is going to fix that.
PLEASE REFAIN FROM COMMENTING IF YOU ARE GOING TO RERAIL FURTHER.

Nuada has also killed tons of end game bosses, not as many as other servers but still have kill many. We were killing on spawn for a long time.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 223 dps druid

Nuada, Apex
Winnie 223 Fire mage

Gwydion: Retired

Godly BT helm

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#48
GodKaram wrote:I honestly dont know why devs keep unbanning you, you are most annoying, irritating, useless and blind person i ever met on forums. Most of the community hates you.

No, most of the community does not hate me. The loud mouths of the community hate me because I’m one of the very few with the balls to speak against you all. People literally pm me ingame and in 3rd party messaging apps saying how much they agree with my posts, so it’s clear I’m not speaking just for myself, I’m speaking for some of the silent sections of the community. People fear coming out to speak against the loud mouths because they’re afraid they’ll get trashed on the same way I am, but luckily for them i simply don’t give two s**ts about what players think about me. I’ll get my points across whether you like it or not. Why do I keep getting unbanned? Because people like you make my posts seem like nothing but one big troll which gets me banned simply because you disagree with them, and the devs are smart enough to realize that I’ve done nothing wrong.

Sorry but not sorry for always getting in the way of you trying to get whatever you want. Someone has to step in and say “wait no, you can’t have that because of x and y” and then look at things with an open mind, get all the details, see things from all angles, and then give educated feedback/suggestions.

The amount of toxicity that seeps out of people like you is beyond me. I’m not surprised that Nuada is dying
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#49
Ambi3 wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
GodKaram wrote:I honestly dont know why devs keep unbanning you, you are most annoying, irritating, useless and blind person i ever met on forums. Most of the community hates you.

You don't like him hence he doesnt get an opinion? At this point he's defending VR and because you disagree with his perspectives you make it out to be a troll post.


And on the note of epona, many people who play epona also left the game or are almost inactive. You wouldn't know that because you are not even in the end game.

Because the older players quit it didn't stop the server from changing it just continues to be the good server it has been.


After killing tons of bt gele and being just disappointed by slow pace and needing to carry whole server with few of us, it was getting intolerable and most of us quit.

Hearing this from the newest server is actually hilarious, jumping the gun there.



Ofc you of all people would back him up, you’re a troll yourself.
Doesn’t matter what’s happening on Arawn all the way through the other servers. This post is about nuada so if you’ll could stop derailing it and bringing up pointless information about other servers we could get to the bottom of the issue. The issue is not the system or that the server isn’t open (lots of servers are not open and work) it’s the lack of recruiting on the server, and people aren’t going to join nuada in its current state, no changing of the server is going to fix that.
PLEASE REFAIN FROM COMMENTING IF YOU ARE GOING TO RERAIL FURTHER.

Nuada has also killed tons of end game bosses, not as many as other servers but still have kill many. We were killing on spawn for a long time.


Because I back him up it makes me a troll you're a joke :lol:
At the point of him posting this publicly to the General Discussion its not just about Nuada, if you don't want the insight of people outside of your own server you should've thought about that.
The issue clearly isn't because of the lack of of recruitment (in an older post I explained how rosmerta does a good job making recruitment posts on the forums and it quickly got shot down), it's funny how both of you are from the same server but you can't even make the exact same points, one is saying it's the lack of recruitment while the original post of the thread is saying it's the lack of updates and how the only next update consists of bug fixing.
Go get your facts straight it's about your own server lmao
I don't blame VR for going mute on this thread there's nothing constructive going on.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#50
@zkills

I don’t appreciate how you claim that only ‘toxic’ players are left in Nuada. The few players still playing in Nuada are very chill. I think it’s rude to talk about people like that without even knowing who you are talking about.

Then there seems to be a blame game going on. If you are holding a grudge against a certain system/players here so be it. However it is irrelevant at this point who’s fault it is.

My goal of the post was not to blame a party, but to move forward and adress the issues why a lot of end-game players in Nuada recently went inactive. They have openly stated that they quit, because of the reasons I mentioned in my first post of this topic. Ii appreciate an different opinion, hence I made this post. However, you are twisting the truth and making several assumptions which do not contribute to this discussion, hence why people call it trolling, since it’s extremely counter productive.

Nuada has become a ghost server. It seems a terrible business plan to keep a server running that has a few players left in it and that is not generating revenue anymore.

Again... it is not beyond repair yet, but a response from a dev would be nice.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Icedragon0, Miakoda and 20 guests