Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#31
Zkills wrote:
Ambi3 wrote:
Zkills wrote:Not because there’s 19 servers, but because Nuada shot itself in the foot. Refer to what I said previously



I really think you should refrain from commenting as you do not know about nuada, you do not play nuada and you’re ignorant to end game.
You rarely input anything useful and are just here to argue.

Yawn. Either take what I’ve said or leave it, I don’t care. I just thought I’d put my own insight on it, which I know to be true, but if you want to let your server die and continue to blame VR then go ahead. See how far that gets you.



Your insight? So you made a 220 toon on nuada then?
Didn’t think so, you have no insight so take your comments back to the epona page. You know the server you actually know about. Thank you :)
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 223 dps druid

Nuada, Apex
Winnie 223 Fire mage

Gwydion: Retired

Godly BT helm

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#32
Ambi3 wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Ambi3 wrote:

I really think you should refrain from commenting as you do not know about nuada, you do not play nuada and you’re ignorant to end game.
You rarely input anything useful and are just here to argue.

Yawn. Either take what I’ve said or leave it, I don’t care. I just thought I’d put my own insight on it, which I know to be true, but if you want to let your server die and continue to blame VR then go ahead. See how far that gets you.



Your insight? So you made a 220 toon on nuada then?
Didn’t think so, you have no insight so take your comments back to the epona page. You know the server you actually know about. Thank you :)

Take it or leave it. I don’t care :)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#33
Unfortunely, due to the previous history of nuada we don’t have enough people starting/transferring to nuada. It’s too much of a risk and that IS NOT the fault of the people left in nuada. The people left are the victims which is why they aren’t banned and nearly half the server is.
If the server isn’t recruiting we have to multilog every boss or lix up more toons just to kill any bosses. It’s exhausting. All it took was a handful of people to go inactive and the server is a ghost server. That’s not how any game should be. Changing the server to open world won’t fix the recruitment rate.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 223 dps druid

Nuada, Apex
Winnie 223 Fire mage

Gwydion: Retired

Godly BT helm

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#34
1st shot to the foot: Nuada is created and is split between the ideas of a free server or dom server. Dom server wins, many leave, Nuada turns into another average dom server.

2nd shot to the other foot: Player exploits large sums of gold, and many players knowingly take that gold and destroy the economy with it. Nuada gets shut down, and mass bans are given.

Arrow to the knee: Nuada is now in a rough spot, so they finally decide to make the server “free” up until necro instead of going all the way to endgame, possibly because of greed.

Arrow to the other knee: Too many players are leaving at this point, Nuada is forced to multi log many toons, burning people out.

Gut shot: Nuada is now full of toxic players who say things like
Corrupt wrote:This guy is 14 and has brain cancer

GodKaram wrote:Dont waste time, he have some mental issues.

Whenever something is said against them that they don’t like. Toxicity never helps anyone

Punch to the nuts: Nuada rushes dino while in no position whatsoever to take her on, people get upset after just 2 kills, more leave.

“Finish him”: Everyone just gives up, turns to the forums and points at VR for all of Nuadas own mistakes made over a long period of time, because nobody can ever blame themselves... always has to be someone else’s fault. Nobody makes an effort to try and improve.

And I’m sure there are many other factors that led up to this moment. Those are just the ones I know of. Sure blame VR, blame the content, or complain on the forums... none of It will get you or Nuada anywhere.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#35
Zkills wrote:1st shot to the foot: Nuada is created and is split between the ideas of a free server or dom server. Dom server wins, many leave, Nuada turns into another average dom server.

Nuada has always been a dominate clan server, at no point have we had competition for more than a week. It has worked this long. Like I said, don’t comment if you don’t have an insight

2nd shot to the other foot: Player exploits large sums of gold, and many players knowingly take that gold and destroy the economy with it. Nuada gets shut down, and mass bans are given.

How is it the servers fault, that 1 singluar person exploited gold? The people who aren’t banned doesn’t deserve what’s happening to them.

Arrow to the knee: Nuada is now in a rough spot, so they finally decide to make the server “free” up until necro instead of going all the way to endgame, possibly because of greed.

new clan was formed, new system was put in place. Free server works on ?1 server. Many servers work with different systems so obviously free server doesn’t ensure activity.

At this point I stopped reading because all your other points are wrong. Time to get end game before sharing your false insights. No one cares about the view of a 190 rogue with trash knowledge and can’t stop arguing with people even after countless bans. Have fun writing more paragraphs.
Arrow to the other knee: Too many players are leaving at this point, Nuada is forced to multi log many toons, burning people out.

Gut shot: Nuada is now full of toxic players who say things like
Corrupt wrote:This guy is 14 and has brain cancer

GodKaram wrote:Dont waste time, he have some mental issues.

Whenever something is said against them that they don’t like. Toxicity never helps anyone

Punch to the nuts: Nuada rushes dino while in no position whatsoever to take her on, people get upset after just 2 kills, more leave.

“Finish him”: Everyone just gives up, turns to the forums and points at VR for all of Nuadas own mistakes made over a long period of time, because nobody can ever blame themselves... always has to be someone else’s fault. Nobody makes an effort to try and improve.

And I’m sure there are many other factors that led up to this moment. Those are just the ones I know of. Sure blame VR, blame the content, or complain on the forums... none of It will get you or Nuada anywhere.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 223 dps druid

Nuada, Apex
Winnie 223 Fire mage

Gwydion: Retired

Godly BT helm

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#36
1. I was talking about when Nuada was first created and there was discussion on what the server would be like. I was there. They chose to be a dom server, many who went there initially didn’t like that so they left.
2. The people who took that gold from the player were at fault. They hurt their own server by doing that and killing the economy. All the fault there lies within Nuada and Nuada alone. Not VRs for throwing bans. People could have warned others not to touch that gold because of this risk of being banned.
3. Free server works on Taranis too. It does ensure activity as a free server simply flows much better than a restricted server in this game as I’ve discussed before. Why do you think so many servers are shrinking while Epona is expanding? I’ve been apart of a secondary clan, a dkp clan (at one point I was in the top 5 for points), a dom clan, a voting clan, (which were endgame), a for fun clan, solo, and now a free server. I’ve been apart of it all, I’ve seen it all, I’ve experienced it all, and I can say out of all of them the free server works the best by far.

Everything is the truth, and you know it lmao. I’m not even a rogue, so it just goes to show how little you know about me lmao.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#37
Zkills wrote:1. I was talking about when Nuada was first created and there was discussion on what the server would be like. I was there. They chose to be a dom server, many who went there initially didn’t like that so they left.

Wrong. Nuada has always been a dom server. There were questions about what ppl would LIKE to see but it’s always been a dom server.

2. The people who took that gold from the player were at fault. They hurt their own server by doing that and killing the economy. All the fault there lies within Nuada and Nuada alone. Not VRs for throwing bans. People could have warned others not to touch that gold because of this risk of being banned.

You are basing this off forum chatter not from any actual knowledge of what transpired so this is an opinion, which just happens to be wrong. The economy was hurt before the ban. And considering the glitch was known to the devs beforehand puts the blame squarely in their laps.

3. Free server works on Taranis too. It does ensure activity as a free server simply flows much better than a restricted server in this game as I’ve discussed before. Why do you think so many servers are shrinking while Epona is expanding? I’ve been apart of a secondary clan, a dkp clan (at one point I was in the top 5 for points), a dom clan, a voting clan, (which were endgame), a for fun clan, solo, and now a free server. I’ve been apart of it all, I’ve seen it all, I’ve experienced it all, and I can say out of all of them the free server works the best by far.

Just because something works on one server does not mean it will work on all servers. And it stands to reason, and monetarily wise that the devs and VR in general would do more to advertise then to let “servers shrink” You’re showing a lack of foresight and understanding of basic business, and economics.

Everything is the truth, and you know it lmao. I’m not even a rogue, so it just goes to show how little you know about me lmao.


Just because you keep repeating something does not make it the truth. Just makes you sound like a broken record.

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#38
1.
-https://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=91633
-https://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=91864
-https://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=91830

2. The forum chatter is always the best way to hear about what’s going on in other servers. It was said, by players from Nuada, that when the massive amounts of gold started flowing in and distributed throughout the server, the economy was destroyed as expected. I wasn’t talking about the economy before hand.

3. Basic business and economics... heh. I’ll give you a good reason why a free server works better than a restricted server economically. In a restricted server gold has horrible buying power, it becomes over inflated, and people sit on top of millions with nothing to buy. On a free server gold has a ton of buying power since gear and drops are sellable and buyable. People with large amounts of gold on other servers see how much gold is worth on Epona, and they all the sudden want to move to Epona where they can actually do something with their fortune. If all server were free, all those rich players will start to find interest in their server again as they can now use their gold. Gives another incentive to stay.

The devs have nothing to do with this, as everything is player run. A dying server is the result of poor decisions made by the players, the same way a growing server is the result of great decisions made by the players.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#39
I’ve played epona longer than you, and I have higher level toons there than you.

I can safely say Epona’s system is my least favourite out of any system in any world and the system is the reason I barely play on epona.

So no, not everyone ‘loves’ it.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

#40
Zkills wrote:3. Basic business and economics... heh. I’ll give you a good reason why a free server works better than a restricted server economically. In a restricted server gold has horrible buying power, it becomes over inflated, and people sit on top of millions with nothing to buy. On a free server gold has a ton of buying power since gear and drops are sellable and buyable. People with large amounts of gold on other servers see how much gold is worth on Epona, and they all the sudden want to move to Epona where they can actually do something with their fortune. If all server were free, all those rich players will start to find interest in their server again as they can now use their gold. Gives another incentive to stay.


You do realize that players in Nuada when Apex was formed had the freedom to buy/sell any gear that they obtained, which seems to be a major foundation of your argument as to why the Epona system is superior to Nuada's. You don't have a toon in Nuada so you don't know the full history of what happened here, while the players that were stuck multiboxing and eventually quit the server do, myself included. It is not the player's fault that people, on two separate occasions, exploited a glitch in the system and started handing out free gold (I was not eg during the first time so I can't say for sure what happened then but I know all about the second). There are a lot of players that will accept the free gold when handed to them with no questions ask, and unfortunately that leads to a ban because of a glitch that shouldn't even be able to occur in the first place. The server used to have a normal full DKP with no decay clan that also lost its inactivity, so players made the decision to reform a new clan that was more open. The server got an influx of very high activity that was able to make its way to Dino, which we were very capable of killing. If you don't know this, stop dragging this post away from what VR should be focused on. After an unwarranted amount of time spent working on the server with no rewards, to use your words, it becomes a chore that nobody wants to endure continuously. We are not asking for a lot, we are literally requesting things that should be common sense like, having 4 drops from Dino and a guaranteed imperial drop (similar to BT). Not necessarily a weapon every kill lol, but hey I'd accept this too.

The players shouldn't be doing the developer's job and advertising the game for them. It's not our fault that the ratio for server:player is very off, with there being way more servers than actual players. If every player in the game only had 1 toon, more servers would die off than just Nuada (I speak with knowledge on a few servers, I can't speak for all). So yes, in Nuada, there are enough endgame toons theoretically to kill all bosses in the game, but there aren't enough unless the same core of multiloggers that logs at every boss continues to log.

Go level your 190 mage on Epona to endgame and actually work on your own toon instead of looking down on other clans/servers, especially those that you don't have any experience with.

PS: When we opened the server, the players that were logging for hrung-necro were still only from Apex, with only 2 outsiders joining in. The other players did not partake in the open server system, hence your argument for this increasing server activity is very wrong, but you would have known this if you had any proper insight. Clearly you don't.

Zkills wrote:
Gut shot: Nuada is now full of toxic players who say things like
Corrupt wrote:This guy is 14 and has brain cancer

GodKaram wrote:Dont waste time, he have some mental issues.



Also, why are you assuming that they are toxic players when they are the 2 players that also invested a very extensive amount of time into the server? They are not toxic and, if anything, you're the only toxicity in the forum right now and I'm not sure why you are constantly getting unbanned. If you read what I wrote and think a player with experience from the start of the server to the current end (with a majority being at an endgame level) does not understand the server's situation as well as a non-endgame player from another server, then there is no point for anyone to continue to argue with you. I just hope VR understands the issue and does something to fix this, otherwise Nuada will just be left as a wasteland and it'll be clear that they don't care at all. When VR does their part, which is a very simple update, then the players would too.
Nuada: Apex General
BrightLight - 221 Full DG + Void Gele Dagger DPS Rogue
Acacia - 220 Support Druid
BrightWizard - 215+ ICE Mage
+ 2 more EG alts and other lower level alts

Sulis: TOXIC IS GODLY
Enlightenment - 220 DPS Druid

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FrozenMyth and 20 guests