Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn bash

I'd say either remove the pot requirements, or else give a (temporary) major boost to the vine drop rates and/or drop count.

It's a great idea for an event, don't get me wrong. However, due to the fact that potions are requirements for the raid, an increased raid respawn should come with increased potion acquisition, otherwise the event is likely to be viewed more of a hindrance than a beneficial event (I don't know if anyone would ever call increased boss spawns "fun" :lol: ).

Like Ambi3 said, just because BT can be killed by a smaller number of players doesn't mean that only those will show up, due to most servers operating off of DKP, everyone is gonna try to be at the fights, meaning way more pots. There may even be more people than usual because of the event.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'd say either remove the pot requirements, or else give a (temporary) major boost to the vine drop rates and/or drop count.

It's a great idea for an event, don't get me wrong. However, due to the fact that potions are requirements for the raid, an increased raid respawn should come with increased potion acquisition, otherwise the event is likely to be viewed more of a hindrance than a beneficial event (I don't know if anyone would ever call increased boss spawns "fun" :lol: ).

Like Ambi3 said, just because BT can be killed by a smaller number of players doesn't mean that only those will show up, due to most servers operating off of DKP, everyone is gonna try to be at the fights, meaning way more pots. There may even be more people than usual because of the event.
Yes pls either remove or boost the drop rate from vines or increase how many they drop
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)

Start farming now and you wont have that issue :lol:
Idk why it’s VRs fault that they don’t have any pots.. BT been out for a long time so it not their fault y’all havent been saving up pots considering the fact that logically obviously eventually there was going to be a BT event..

Start farming now and you wont have that issue :lol:
So if your thinking max 18 raids and 4 pots per raid, people have 3 days to farm 72 pots each for BT.

I have over 300 saved cause I don’t like having to farm them right before raids. Look like the cost of BT pots is about to rise lol
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

i love the idea of this event, but please remove the need for pots. That's just way too many pots needed for a weekend. Also chances are most clans will try and kill it in their non regular raid times and possibly wipe, and waste so many pots.
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.