Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Samhein Event!

Are you guys(VR) going to be doing an event for halloween(samhein), it would be cool if you did
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Re: Samhein Event!

Yes please do an event like the older ones, and something for everyone more than just extremely long to grind head fashion. I remember they would often add an obtainable novelty item that could be farmed or farm to unlock the tiers and then buy the items. I think the bat masks started in samhein, bat wands and canes, brooms were all items obtainable one item/event at a time. And different tiers for all levels so every one has a chance to get their own and not just have to buy it from eg players or plat buyers.

+1 I’ve yet been able to experience a Samhein event lol. Really hoping they add it in this year. It’s not Springtime in the middle of Fall!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Samhain events have always been far and away the best events in CH history (in my opinion). I'd love to see one this year.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'd like to see new events. Not old ones.

So -1
Um they dont bring back the same content in the events... The event name stays the same "Samhain" but the content (fash, bosses, quests) are different, or atleast give different loot and rewards from quests.

Either way +1 please