Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First Godly Endurance Helm

So server with half da kills has more helms and only godly, seems legit VR .-.
RNG is a pain eh, fortunately dhiothu has an upgrade system though
We have 4 royals in close to 2 years of killing within 24 hours of spawn .-. We don’t even have enough to upgrade any...

VR’s response has been drop rates are perfect as is, if that’s the case then someone needs to re-teach me intro to statistics ._.

Congrats to Danu though, it’s an amazing drop!!! I’m just a little salty at VR with how they treat Gwyd’s complaint when all the math says that their formulas need an adjustment to the seed to control the drop rates more...
There is no math. Just like your claim to cd swapping being a dps loss.

Regardless, congrats ascension. Maybe now you guys can kill dino aye.
Hi

We have 4 royals in close to 2 years of killing within 24 hours of spawn .-. We don’t even have enough to upgrade any...

VR’s response has been drop rates are perfect as is, if that’s the case then someone needs to re-teach me intro to statistics ._.

... when all the math says that their formulas need an adjustment to the seed to control the drop rates more...
Not trying to rub salt in the wound, but Toxic has 3 helms, including a godly, from about 11 kills.

It sounds like y’all have just had terrible luck from what I’ve seen across other servers.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

RNG is a pain eh, fortunately dhiothu has an upgrade system though

Congrats to Danu though, it’s an amazing drop!!! I’m just a little salty at VR with how they treat Gwyd’s complaint when all the math says that their formulas need an adjustment to the seed to control the drop rates more...
There is no math. Just like your claim to cd swapping being a dps loss.

Regardless, congrats ascension. Maybe now you guys can kill dino aye.
Wut .-. I’ve been cd swapping since 2016 shortly after I got to EG after coming back to game after a year break...
I currently CD swap 3 skills and will be CD swapping 4 skills for Dino .-.

Don’t see how this is topical at all, but um... okay?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

... when all the math says that their formulas need an adjustment to the seed to control the drop rates more...
Not trying to rub salt in the wound, but Toxic has 3 helms, including a godly, from about 11 kills.

It sounds like y’all have just had terrible luck from what I’ve seen across other servers.
Ya, I’m not saying other servers don’t deserve their rates, that’s how they should be, I’m just disappointed with VR glossing over the outliers rather than do some simple mathematical adjustments to bring the outliers closer to the center...

Here they are jumping to another game and just giving up on fixing the issues in the old one.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at