Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which Bosses Event Would You Like to See Next?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:45 am You may select 1 option

Monster Madness (Necro, Hrungir)
Total votes: 17 (11%)
Arcane Annihilation (Gelebron, Proteus Prime)
Total votes: 123 (82%)
New Kids On the Block (Bloodthorn, Dhiothu)
Total votes: 10 (7%)
Total votes: 150

Re: Which Boss Event Would You Like to See Next?

An event for most everyone that includes bosses and timing that gives non-dom clans a chance. Example....hrung, mordy, necro, gele, prot and bt. Timed like this.....mordy and gele spawn at the same time, necro and prot spawn together, and hrung and bt spawn together. That way a desirable higher boss spawns with a lower lvl one, giving dom clans a boss they want while non-dom clans can take the other boss spawning at the same time. There will likely be some dom clans who try to take down the lower lvl boss first thinking the non-dom clan can't take out the higher one so the dom clan would get both, but that kind of asshattedness can't be controlled I guess.

An event for most everyone that includes bosses and timing that gives non-dom clans a chance. Example....hrung, mordy, necro, gele, prot and bt. Timed like this.....mordy and gele spawn at the same time, necro and prot spawn together, and hrung and bt spawn together. That way a desirable higher boss spawns with a lower lvl one, giving dom clans a boss they want while non-dom clans can take the other boss spawning at the same time. There will likely be some dom clans who try to take down the lower lvl boss first thinking the non-dom clan can't take out the higher one so the dom clan would get both, but that kind of asshattedness can't be controlled I guess.
+1
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Nice idea! Did I dream it too, or was there an Osan/Urchaid event about 18 months ago? That was quite cool.

Edit: unless I did actually dream it...
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

BT and Gele
I can’t imagine anything worse than those two bosses for an event - too much to kill.

I think this comment is based on your server. I know the two servers I play on would love an increased spawn event if BT and GELE. If spawn was reduced for these two to once every 24 hours for a week and if Prot was reduced to once every 5 hours it would be quite a fun event.

Dino is still too new and the servers that are killing him are only killing once or twice a week as it is so no need at the moment for an event with Dino, unless the event was to remove the orbs for a month ;).
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.