Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Answered but not

Hello so I have to remake a post because I simply sent in a support email stating I lost my account as they sent one back a little later (week) saying the username and that it was linked to so and so email. They said to go in the game and click reset password and type in the information given as I went on the game and did so it simply stated incorrect username/email. I don’t know what they did or what went wrong but they did not give the correct information or they didn’t resolve my question as to how I would okay on the account besides say the username and email but it was was wrong, so do I have to wait a whole week for them to respond again on how to reset the email so I can play, I am just waiting to start the grind again with lix lol tryna make it to 220! Thanks

Re: Answered but not

Hello,

Creating topics about your recent interaction with Support is not allowed, and no one here can really assist you with it. If you are confused by a response, or perhaps our Support Team did not understand you, simply reply back to your ticket and they will continue to assist you until the matter is resolved.

Also, please take a few moments and read our Rules & Guidelines which outlines how to interact here on our forums.

Thank you! :)