Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you could change game mechanics...

Remove level lock at sreng and Snorri.

Reduce window on raids like Mordris.

Reduce window on EDL and remove conj from 215.

Do away with the requirement for BT pots, it’s just tiresome and adds nothing to the raid.

Allow us to exchange fashion tokens for mount/pet tokens, even if the rate of return is low. We need something to do with them.

Provide proper management tools for clan leaders like in game boss timer, a secure clan banking system and optional dkp tracker.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I would want the targets stats to be transparent. It would make strategizing dps output better and interesting in a competitive server to utilize raid boss weaknesses.

An example be:

The red in parenthesis being the new stats from debuffs (lures/armour reducing skills)
Big +1, although you forgot to add mental evasion :shock: I wonder if VR ever plan on explaining the numbers for taunt and warcry.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

VR wont give you free platinum.
    I got platinum in fishing for free. :D
    And I dont care if they dont give me platinum, because im happy just playing the G.O.A.T GAME.
    You know, players like you result in even greater problems than toxic players cause you deny all criticism, some of which is constructive. Like I understand players can be harsh with their criticism and feedback a lot of time, but acting like the game (or any game) has 0 issues is far far from true.

Im sorry if you are offended with my post, but this is just my opinion. This game is perfect but toxic players ruined it.
    Im happy with the game right now and for me this is the best game. I'll be happy to play this game for 10 yrs. or 20 yrs. or forever without updating or adding new content. I love this game and for me this is a G.O.A.T GAME.
    EPONA
    jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
    jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
    BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Do away with the requirement for BT pots, it’s just tiresome and adds nothing to the raid.

Allow us to exchange fashion tokens for mount/pet tokens, even if the rate of return is low. We need something to do with them.

Provide proper management tools for clan leaders like in game boss timer, a secure clan banking system and optional dkp tracker.
    YESS +1 to all!

-1 on fash tokens, VR blew it with them. They were the perfect opportunity to help provide cool new fashion without leaving people with 50 pink gloves at the end of an event... and instead they kept fashion in the shops and made tokens go from being worth 250-500k per white token to 50k max...

I’d rather see VR do what players asked from the initial beta... make the fashion rotate out ._.
    Then after it rotates out, slap an Aeon label on it, put it in chests with a low drop rate....

Other than that +1

Other mechanics that need a fix include:
    -) game formulas, horribly outdated.
    -) PvP is a skam rn and just pitiful. It’s a skill spam fest
    -) DOTS, fine when there were maybe 50 people total on a server but not with current system
    Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
    Bob The God
    This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
    Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
    Fire Mages are where its at

Do away with the requirement for BT pots, it’s just tiresome and adds nothing to the raid. agreed

-1 on fash tokens, VR blew it with them. They were the perfect opportunity to help provide cool new fashion without leaving people with 50 pink gloves at the end of an event... and instead they kept fashion in the shops and made tokens go from being worth 250-500k per white token to 50k max...
    Make fashion tokens upgrade like bounty tokens. 10-20 plain for 1 effect version would be sufficient. Maybe 10 glove=1 effect glove and 15-20 mixed
    http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
    200+ rogue
    200+ ranger

I would want the targets stats to be transparent. It would make strategizing dps output better and interesting in a competitive server to utilize raid boss weaknesses.

An example be:

The red in parenthesis being the new stats from debuffs (lures/armour reducing skills)
    Big +1, although you forgot to add mental evasion :shock: I wonder if VR ever plan on explaining the numbers for taunt and warcry.
    I was thinking instead of adding mental evasions to that tab, it be more organized having it on a separate one. One with armour and resists to be able to determine actual damage capable of being produced and another for defense/evasions for evades/dodges.

as for your taunt and war cry comment, I agree we need some sort of indication that the numbers given on gear have any significance besides being a number. However it be easier to have it be more visual in my opinion as well.
    For example:

an extra bar showing total aggro out of the targets total be interesting, so dps even know whether they are drawing too much. The image above being grey due to not targeting anything at the moment and the one below showing how much gained total.