Page 1 of 1

Nuada free server

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:45 am
by Chaotic
Nuada is now close to a free server, the clan Apex will be able to kill, roll on, and sell all drops bar godly/void from gele and all bt drops. So if you want to be able to buy or roll on endgame tier items come to Nuada and give clan Apex a try, or if you just want to buy them you can from Apex members! Gl all, rules are here, hope to see you on Nuada soon.

Rules

Re: Nuada free server

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:21 am
by paggasquid
This is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen in ch so far! Really makes me want to play the game again and try out this system on your server.

I am just wondering how people out of apex are regarded. Are they included in rolls if they help with a raid boss?

Re: Nuada free server

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:07 pm
by Legislative
epona works like that since forever

Re: Nuada free server

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:49 pm
by paggasquid
Legislative wrote:epona works like that since forever


Epona does not track activity of the individual player to hand our certain gear pieces.

Re: Nuada free server

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:48 pm
by Chaotic
paggasquid wrote:This is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen in ch so far! Really makes me want to play the game again and try out this system on your server.

I am just wondering how people out of apex are regarded. Are they included in rolls if they help with a raid boss?

Out of clan can buy drops from Apex members including dl/edl/all gear up to gele dark/majestic. Atm out of clan can not roll with Apex however in the future this may change for low tier bosses (no timeframe though).

Re: Nuada free server

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:35 am
by GodKaram
We are still debating on making it open to roll for all clans or just Apex, but as its looking rn, its more close to open for all. ;)

our aim is to just make Nuada more active and a fun place to play.

We already killed our first gele today in just 12 min. xD
so i am really happy about this.

Re: Nuada free server

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:11 am
by Pineapple
Old news. Done before. Failed and werent you against rolls chaotic? Why the change of heart all the sudden?

Re: Nuada free server

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:54 am
by Chaotic
Pineapple wrote:Old news. Done before. Failed and werent you against rolls chaotic? Why the change of heart all the sudden?


On old content I am not really against rolls but yes, in general I am against rolls and if it was solely up to me I would have done a dual dkp pool monthly/lifetime system.

Re: Nuada free server

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:33 pm
by Legislative
paggasquid wrote:
Legislative wrote:epona works like that since forever


Epona does not track activity of the individual player to hand our certain gear pieces.

eh what

Re: Nuada free server

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:26 pm
by Shivahh
Legislative wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
Legislative wrote:epona works like that since forever


Epona does not track activity of the individual player to hand our certain gear pieces.

eh what

Free they said :lol: