Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Melee BT rings rarer than BT Helmet?

All worlds with heavy comp do not go for mord at resets or give priority to mord over most bosses. Hell I would rather get 215 6 than mord.
Lol on fingal when expends was around both times cows sniped mord instantly on reset even at the expense of us getting Necro/prots
I like how this turned into a bash Fingal post instead of what the topic was intended for, 100% unrelated, go be bitter somewhere else
Bitter? XD I'm saying how this POV is flawed and how I've seen first hand that it's false, I can use other servers with comp that I've played on as an example too if you'd like

Lol on fingal when expends was around both times cows sniped mord instantly on reset even at the expense of us getting Necro/prots
I like how this turned into a bash Fingal post instead of what the topic was intended for, 100% unrelated, go be bitter somewhere else
Theres no bashing. He is simply stating that dom clans wont be moved from mord for bt.
Ty lol

Most of the Dom clans(if not all) that I've played with will not be moved from mord over this, also VR already stated that helm rates are as they want and they have no plans to increase them
All worlds with heavy comp do not go for mord at resets or give priority to mord over most bosses. Hell I would rather get 215 6 than mord.
You killed a necro? Lol

You killed a necro? Lol
They did a few times. Along with prot.

You killed a necro? Lol
We killed Necro and prot