Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gele Lock Battle - Is outlocking without being able to kill a boss griefing?

Grief their geles with early bashes until they agree to make a deal to stop attacking with under x amount of toons. Only advice I can give you. We did this on Gwydion with a degree of success.
This may work, or else it will make everything worse.

Stooping down to the lower level is a risky move - sometimes it causes the initial clan to back off, other times it just encourages more griefing and insults, which overall leads to a worse server environment for everyone.

A lot of it depends on why the one clan is griefing the other. If it's personal, griefing them back will usually only encourage trouble. If the one clan is competing fairly (in their eyes) in order to get drops, then they may be open to a deal if they are faced with more equal competition.
Last edited by Eragon123 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Gele Lock Battle - Is outlocking without being able to kill a boss griefing?

Grief their geles with early bashes until they agree to make a deal to stop attacking with under x amount of toons. Only advice I can give you. We did this on Gwydion with a degree of success.

So chaotic you approve of actual real griefing?
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Speaking as a player and not a mod:

Back in the old days our clan, and the comp clan, would lock the summer dragons in lirs (smolach etc) and wait for the rest of the clan to show up. Us and them would camp with a small group of dps, lock it, and either idol it out or bolas until we could message the rest of the clan to log in. Was it upsetting when they did it? Sure. Was it legal? Yes.

I’ve never had competition on Gelebron, so I’m only guessing it would suck. But I can also recognize the above statement would apply to all bosses. If you can lock it, it is yours. If you can keep it. If you wipe, it’s fair game again.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Speaking as a player and not a mod:

Back in the old days our clan, and the comp clan, would lock the summer dragons in lirs (smolach etc) and wait for the rest of the clan to show up. Us and them would camp with a small group of dps, lock it, and either idol it out or bolas until we could message the rest of the clan to log in. Was it upsetting when they did it? Sure. Was it legal? Yes.

I’ve never had competition on Gelebron, so I’m only guessing it would suck. But I can also recognize the above statement would apply to all bosses. If you can lock it, it is yours. If you can keep it. If you wipe, it’s fair game again.
True like i said if you get lock we leave this way its fair we wipe you get lock we leave you there thats fair play i say

Re: Gele Lock Battle Crap pls all respond

Wow, wasted elixirs, wasted time, bad attitudes, I'm sure they will be along any minute to start trash talking and get this thread deleted or locked
Thread will be locked anyways because op named and shamed by posting screenshots of it
Unlikely as already people from the defending side already have their post deleted by mods for antagonising the thread. Where as the name shaming and others are still up and posted.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Gele Lock Battle Crap pls all respond

Cant have 50 people in a lock group, so the 8 vs 50 comment in the screenshot was kinda dumb, its lock group vs lock group. Those tanks and druids aren't gonna help much in locking. And here one lock group has gele weapons, dg armor, and bt jewels, so that's a hefty advantage. Also I view any attempt at disrupting another clan fighting a boss, and causing them to waste lixes and time, when you dont have the people there to kill the boss yourself present, that's griefing. It's a lock battle to get lock and kill the boss, you just outlock us to show you can and waste our time. Here is a screenshot of scar asking about it too. Not sure if it was happening to him and he wanted to ban people or if he was asking to see how far he can push it without getting banned himself. Either way he knows the truth of that clans actions.
I just have a question about griefing... aka destroying someones lixes when they try to exp or try to make a bossraid harder or even make them fail..

So this WAS a huge problem in donn .. and was reported constantly.. but noone did anything..
... now my question is.. have you started to bann for "griefing" now?
And what is messured as griefing?
(Dont know if I have posted in the right section)
Your own chieftain considers making a boss raid fail to be griefing. And by your continuing to do it justifies any griefing on the server. Lead by example
The boss wasn't made to fail lol it was held off to succeed 30 mins later