Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes: 3.4.1D (June 13th, 2019)

Difinitus wrote:[*]Equipped the login server with Lux Shop accessories to improve performance.[/list]

Hold on now, important questions here. Were you sure to give it heroic boots of speed so it would run faster? :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Eragon123 wrote:
Difinitus wrote:[*]Equipped the login server with Lux Shop accessories to improve performance.[/list]

Hold on now, important questions here. Were you sure to give it heroic boots of speed so it would run faster? :?

Lmhooooo

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Difinitus wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:

Heroic Amulet of Rejuvenation seemed more appropriate.

*Unequip ring of might*
As in it *might* log THIS time...

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band

Difinitus wrote:Hello,

Below are the changes made to the game as of June 13th, 2019:

Dhiothu:
  • Dhiothu's ancient resolve has made her less evasive to player's attacks and is more susceptible to interrupts.

Bug Fixes
  • Resolved an issue that prevented some players to receive replies to their support inquiries.
  • Equipped the login server with Lux Shop accessories to improve performance.

Link to Previous Patch Notes (3.4.1C)

Why did you change your mind guys ? Not long ago you were thinking that Dino should stay as it was. What made you think a nerf is needed ?

Kaliset wrote:
Why did you change your mind guys ? Not long ago you were thinking that Dino should stay as it was. What made you think a nerf is needed ?

I don’t really think of this as a nerf, it won’t impact the difficulty significantly. It will however reduce the random element for critical abilities like bash.

I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.