Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question to VR..

I personally only got somewhere in the game back in 2012 cus I managed to sell entirely useless crap to someone for tons of gold for that time, summed to millions from just selling him really bad rare or semi rare items (like grand staff of giants, which is normal grand staff but with like 30 hp) each for tens or hundreds of k gold. I can understand if u can find who was malicious and who wasnt, but Id say lets tryto be more understanding of the players as in the end there are kids too who can get hasty or over-excited on a too good to be true kind of trade.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Yes. Many don’t read the forums and some are 12 years old etc. Some have never played a game like this before and not aware of any rules per se. all I know is when I go online on Nuada the player base is gone. I don’t see the same people I saw for the past year. All the legitimate money they spent is gone. The hours and hours of crafting a character are gone. Their clan members are feeling adrift and don’t want to log in. This has hurt so many people and not one good thing has come of it. So many people I don’t see. Wow. What a mess. M

People in our clan didn't even hide the gold as they thought it was legitimate and you should really have t&c in game maybe at log in screen so people can read as alot of people are unaware of forums, or makr your forums more known to people like a message popup at the beginning of the game...

Some of the bans imo are really unfair and need to be reversed, caused so much trouble to the server throughout due to one idiot taking advantage of a glitch(a glitch that the developers clearly didnt see, otherwise it wouldnt have happened)

We can argue til we are blue in the face but it won't work as they won't listen which sets a bad look on the company itself and no one wants that as its a great game and unique. Alot of people who didnt even get banned dont want to play which means less income as well... Just something to think about
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

People in our clan didn't even hide the gold as they thought it was legitimate and you should really have t&c in game maybe at log in screen so people can read as alot of people are unaware of forums, or makr your forums more known to people like a message popup at the beginning of the game...

Some of the bans imo are really unfair and need to be reversed, caused so much trouble to the server throughout due to one idiot taking advantage of a glitch(a glitch that the developers clearly didnt see, otherwise it wouldnt have happened)

We can argue til we are blue in the face but it won't work as they won't listen which sets a bad look on the company itself and no one wants that as its a great game and unique. Alot of people who didnt even get banned dont want to play which means less income as well... Just something to think about
If they didn't try to hide the gold, yet still got banned, it's possible that they only got a short-term account suspension. If they got perma-banned for only accepting free gold, then it's possible Support might have made a mistake - but (as much as I hate to say it) keep in mind that you are relying on their word, whereas Support has accurate and detailed logs to look through.
That being said, everyone makes mistakes, and I'm sure VR was working as fast as they could to get the server back up - it's possible that a mistake was made. If a player believes they were unjustly banned, they can contact appeals@onethumbmobile.com to try and appeal the decision.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

They have appeals in. We are just hoping for the best at this point. Characters you have played with for months and then vanished is a hard pill to swallow for all clans. And the loss of XP weekend etc. Wish the company had a character in game to see how many truly great players have left. Second chances is what makes humans great! I think many agree they got caught up in the rush, many not aware of the policies. I think many have learned a lesson. Let’s get back to the game. A truly great game I might add.

Topics regarding banned accounts, exploits, and our internal policies are not appropriate discussions for our Official Forums and will be locked.

I understand that some clans are at a loss recently, however, we have zero tolerance for players who abuse bugs to gain unfair advantages against other players. We use a multitude of internal tools and logs to verify the information and to ensure we are taking the correct action with absolute certainty.

We have unbanned the majority of players in which we were able to undo recent transactions with duplicated gold. It was only a small number of players who received permanent suspensions. These players knew the gold they were accepting was wrong and could get banned, but did it anyway. These players instructed others to take gold and to not disclose it anyone else so only they could profit it from it. These players created new accounts or used secondary characters in order to obtain more gold. These players attempted to launder gold by listing worthless items (War Torch, for example) for millions. These players bought numerous Lux Shop items and sent it to alt accounts to stash away.

If you have sent an appeal to our Support Team but haven't had a reply, please be patient. I have instructed the team to be very thorough due to the sensitive nature of this incident. Please do not send more emails asking for updates, as it only slows down the entire process.

Thank you.