Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#121
tayilern wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
To these people i say feel free to compete against the dom clan if u disagree with them. No one is entitled to anything nor anyone is preventing anyone from progressing.
They can compete for the drops against the dom clan if they disagree with it then. The game even gives them advantages with mechanics like lock penalty (for bosses like aggy mord necro hrung at least) so there is no excuse for them not to work hard and try to overtake the dom clan, but complaining and blaming the dom clan for doing what clans wont do these people that wanna advance any good. As others pointed out, the drops that a clan store can be kept for future members, alts, or many other reasons.

Exactly this, clans are made for a reason and if you dont agree with it then this style of gameplay isnt for you. We work to better ourselves not our rivals


Okay, so why not sell unused gear that's unneeded and take it towards buying lixes for bosses for clannies? That's a simple solution that would help both sides more lol.

Not sure what your problem is with wanting to help people outside of clans so much, you explained one way to maintain dominance, and we explained another, some of us feel that we don't need to sell off gear we don't use even in exchange for consumables. I'm sure more people would care about your suggestion if there was a vendor that sold consumables, there's not nearly enough stuff in auctions or players for clans to get compensation for.
Can't beat em join em, if they won't invite you then you must've made a bad decision whilst on your adventure because clans are always looking for eg players it's a matter of reliability.
Also your topic on what if players leave and how they've contributed to bosses, if you're getting kicked that's another story but 99% of the time you're not gonna get kicked for no reason, that's my experience with all my past clans, if you're leaving then that's at own will, and it's obvious that one would lose credibility from that.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#122
Shivahh wrote:
tayilern wrote:
Shivahh wrote:Exactly this, clans are made for a reason and if you dont agree with it then this style of gameplay isnt for you. We work to better ourselves not our rivals


Okay, so why not sell unused gear that's unneeded and take it towards buying lixes for bosses for clannies? That's a simple solution that would help both sides more lol.

Not sure what your problem is with wanting to help people outside of clans so much, you explained one way to maintain dominance, and we explained another, some of us feel that we don't need to sell off gear we don't use even in exchange for consumables. I'm sure more people would care about your suggestion if there was a vendor that sold consumables, there's not nearly enough stuff in auctions or players for clans to get compensation for.
Can't beat em join em, if they won't invite you then you must've made a bad decision whilst on your adventure because clans are always looking for eg players it's a matter of reliability.
Also your topic on what if players leave and how they've contributed to bosses, if you're getting kicked that's another story but 99% of the time you're not gonna get kicked for no reason, that's my experience with all my past clans, if you're leaving then that's at own will, and it's obvious that one would lose credibility from that.


For one, I have no issue, there's a reason I'm not leading a clan, my opinion is my view, I believe there's better ways of handling things rather than hoarding unused gear in banks as clearly stated, im sure both sides would progress appropriately more better if the unused portion was sold to contribute to buying lixes for the clan. I believe maintaining top status through leveling, hard work, and recruiting the right people is what is respectable in means of maintaining that top status, I guess we disagree on that matter. Like I said, people tend to take the easy route though, so I guess that speaks it all. I can't speak for your server and you can't speak for mine, we all have different experiences and that's why this is such a complex topic.

Also, on a side note, I can buy nearly anything the top clan has to offer, so this isn't a personal issue for me. And yes, I left the top clan of my server voluntarily, and what I had on me was mine in my opinion, because I contributed to those bosses killed, but I refuse to take the easy path, I would rather follow what I believe is the righteous path. I have more resources than most but that can be pushed towards my desire to prove that you can make it outside of the top clan, because I did not agree with their message and I will continue to do so.

The can't beat them, join them mentality is the voice of a lillipution.
kings pride
i did it on my own
Ether Felix, 215 ranger
regal, 200 rogue
Felix Dacus, 183 mage
do not conform to rules you disagree with, even if it is the easier path.. i promise you will never regret taking that advice if you do so.

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#123
LadyNymeria wrote:
tayilern wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
The Majority of people that make up successful end game clans are like minded individuals who all agree on specific rules to progress as a whole. If the vast majority didn't agree the clan wouldn't survive.


That's a horrible point to make, I know plenty of people in the top clan on my server who are in it simply for the fact they couldn't reasonably progress end game without having millions to spend and conforming even when they disagree, people tend to take the easy route rather than the hard one and it's hard to see the light on the other side when your server struggles with incoming players. Just spraking from my perspective from being on Fingal since 2015, and in the game across multiple servers for the last 7.5 years.


You're talking about people who join already established clans. I'm talking about the people who come together and form the clan, discuss how they want to run it and establish rules together. People who later join are being allowed to join and imo it doesn't really matter if they dont have other options since they still chose to join after being told the rules so it's still an agreement to follow or get booted.
and to answer your other post:..once a person chooses to leave they no longer have access to anything in the bank and yes it's to maintain that dominance but we also don't expect their gear returned either. They leave with what they earned and nothing more. I'm not debating the morality of it..that's just the facts of how some clans operate and I feel like this thread is just going in circles and the same things are getting repeated. If some other clan want to sell off all their banked items I'm not going to debate and tell them they're wrong for doing it. Clans/servers have to do what's best for them on their respective worlds.


I see your point, but it's a matter of morality, one of which we all have different viewpoints, that being said, it is one we will probably never agree in complete unification. I respect the fact that your clan does not harass players who have left with gear they believe they earned, because in most cases they did earn it I believe.
kings pride
i did it on my own
Ether Felix, 215 ranger
regal, 200 rogue
Felix Dacus, 183 mage
do not conform to rules you disagree with, even if it is the easier path.. i promise you will never regret taking that advice if you do so.

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#124
tayilern wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
tayilern wrote:
Okay, so why not sell unused gear that's unneeded and take it towards buying lixes for bosses for clannies? That's a simple solution that would help both sides more lol.

Not sure what your problem is with wanting to help people outside of clans so much, you explained one way to maintain dominance, and we explained another, some of us feel that we don't need to sell off gear we don't use even in exchange for consumables. I'm sure more people would care about your suggestion if there was a vendor that sold consumables, there's not nearly enough stuff in auctions or players for clans to get compensation for.
Can't beat em join em, if they won't invite you then you must've made a bad decision whilst on your adventure because clans are always looking for eg players it's a matter of reliability.
Also your topic on what if players leave and how they've contributed to bosses, if you're getting kicked that's another story but 99% of the time you're not gonna get kicked for no reason, that's my experience with all my past clans, if you're leaving then that's at own will, and it's obvious that one would lose credibility from that.


For one, I have no issue, there's a reason I'm not leading a clan, my opinion is my view, I believe there's better ways of handling things rather than hoarding unused gear in banks as clearly stated, im sure both sides would progress appropriately more better if the unused portion was sold to contribute to buying lixes for the clan. I believe maintaining top status through leveling, hard work, and recruiting the right people is what is respectable in means of maintaining that top status, I guess we disagree on that matter. Like I said, people tend to take the easy route though, so I guess that speaks it all. I can't speak for your server and you can't speak for mine, we all have different experiences and that's why this is such a complex topic.

Also, on a side note, I can buy nearly anything the top clan has to offer, so this isn't a personal issue for me. And yes, I left the top clan of my server voluntarily, and what I had on me was mine in my opinion, because I contributed to those bosses killed, but I refuse to take the easy path, I would rather follow what I believe is the righteous path. I have more resources than most but that can be pushed towards my desire to prove that you can make it outside of the top clan, because I did not agree with their message and I will continue to do so.

The can't beat them, join them mentality is the voice of a lillipution.


Like you said everyone has their own opinions and perspectives on how their clan runs, as for and i quote OUR OWN clans direction we don't feel the need to fuel our players with consumables in exchange for selling off our clans efforts whether its deemed useless (something could be irrelevant now but you cant tell what the future holds)
Not sure what your clan rules are but i doubt theres a server which consists of unfriendly competition on their server that would be happy with their clanmates selling off their own gear even if its earned and coincidentally its a rule not to for many.

I Wouldnt return my gear if i left either, thats normal but you said this “Yeah, but does everyone who contributed to that specific boss stay in the clan forever? When they leave they lose access, but they also earned it so shouldn't they have a right to it?"

Lose access? Yes you left the clan, are you really going to leave a clan and now that they’re your competition is it the wisest to ask their bank for gear because you’ve been a contributor in the past?
Perfect example would be if one of your current members who has helper tonnes and bosses away decides to leave and join your old clan, would you still let him get gear from your own clan bank because hes contributed alot, i wouldnt and thats what i was meaning about losing credibility.

You do you, our clans fine as is but if people are coming in telling us how we should run our clan or handling our drops then its going to derail more threads like this one.

The End?

P.s I was an ex fingal player if that was the server you’ve been mentioning the whole time, primed around 2014-2015, moocows are all fantastic people especially Zyz
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#125
Armo wrote:It doesn’t matter what the rules are, people joined the clan knowing what the rules are.

If you’re not happy with the rules, then don’t join.

It’s like going to a country where you don’t like the laws, break them and get confused why the country punishes you.


100% agree
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
Under construction ?150+
Under construction ?190+

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#126
Zkills wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Zkills wrote:What’s really going on is you’re taking all the drops and holding them within the clan banks, preventing outsiders from ever touching the gear. Of course the outsiders will call you greedy and maybe even hoarders... they’ll ask “why can’t I have some of those drops? Why are they entitled to them while I’m not? Why can’t I progress the game without being in a clan I disagree with?”... especially if a lot of the drops do rot away in banks, but could find use on an outsider. The player has equal rights to the drops, and can help just as much on the boss as a clan member.

You can argue against it all you want, but that’s literally what’s happening with dom clans. It’s mostly why dom clans are frowned upon by outsiders. Of course those on the inside will see nothing wrong and defend it because they’re apart of the charade lol


To these people i say feel free to compete against the dom clan if u disagree with them. No one is entitled to anything nor anyone is preventing anyone from progressing.
They can compete for the drops against the dom clan if they disagree with it then. The game even gives them advantages with mechanics like lock penalty (for bosses like aggy mord necro hrung at least) so there is no excuse for them not to work hard and try to overtake the dom clan, but complaining and blaming the dom clan for doing what clans wont do these people that wanna advance any good. As others pointed out, the drops that a clan store can be kept for future members, alts, or many other reasons.

Idk if you’ve ever been apart of a comp clan, but it’s extremely difficult and frustrating because 80% of the time you will lose and you will always be out powered by dom clans unless if it’s their down hours. It’s why competition is a dying trend and Epona is getting more and more popular. Dom clans are increasingly getting better and better with bosses like BT and Gele while comp clans are stuck with the junk... a few occasionally lucky pulls from a necro, Mordy or prot and maybe a gele kill or two.

Of course there are instances where the comp clan pulls ahead like on Mabon, Lugh or Morrigan, but then you become the very thing you were fighting against and then others become outsiders. So what did you really accomplish for the server besides making more players quit the game or leave the server?

>points out how hard it is to overpower dom clans
>mentions cpl example shortly after, one of which is considered recent and was in a server where the dom clan has access to BT loot

Boi i have reached endgame in an underdog clan. I know competition very well and i can see and tell when a clan is determined to overtake another clan and when they are just barely trying and just fold and complain that the game is too unforgiving.

You are going against the top clan. You will be undergeared and in most cases undermanned. Your members will have to spend 10 times more effort than their members cuz they can divide work. You will need to camp raids hardcore, so countless hours of starting at a screen. The gear plays a role, yes, but the gear isn’t always the reason top clan conquers, and i speak from personal experience, from both a dom clan and an underdog clan.

“They become what they swore to destroy “?! Lmao. Sometimes the top clan is a corrupt clan that needed taking down and now a decent clan is at the top, which is good for the entire server.
Also you do realize drama and unfriendly competition between people exist do u? Would be funny for me to accuse epona of not letting blacklisted people from rolling on bosses and experiencing endgame right? Cuz I don’t think any decent, non corrupt dom clan would try and prevent someone from experiencing endgame other than blacklisted people.

As for a person who simply do not want to join the dom clan for what ever reason (and from experience, its mostly because they dont like the distribution system) i tell them go work ur ass off with other determined people and overtake them. The dom clan didn’t get there in a span of a day and night, they spent even more recourses, hours and effort that makes that individual’s effort irrelevant lol.

Back on topic a little bit; clan owned gear.
Im pretty much on the same page of some others here. Each clan has rules. If you join a clan if means u agree to their rules. If they state that all items are the property of the clan, which most clans do, then either respect that rule or simply don’t join. No one is forcing u to join and u have other options like working hard and overtaking the clan, but it aint gonna be a walk in the park.

I personally don’t think a clan should harass and send people to harass those who agreed to that rule then left off with items anyway, i would report anyone that harasses cuz its simply against ToS, but again, as other respectively stated, do not expect to be praised upon if u try to xfer out and the other server asks your former clan about ur behavior ;)

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#127
xXzeemXx wrote:
Zkills wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
To these people i say feel free to compete against the dom clan if u disagree with them. No one is entitled to anything nor anyone is preventing anyone from progressing.
They can compete for the drops against the dom clan if they disagree with it then. The game even gives them advantages with mechanics like lock penalty (for bosses like aggy mord necro hrung at least) so there is no excuse for them not to work hard and try to overtake the dom clan, but complaining and blaming the dom clan for doing what clans wont do these people that wanna advance any good. As others pointed out, the drops that a clan store can be kept for future members, alts, or many other reasons.

Idk if you’ve ever been apart of a comp clan, but it’s extremely difficult and frustrating because 80% of the time you will lose and you will always be out powered by dom clans unless if it’s their down hours. It’s why competition is a dying trend and Epona is getting more and more popular. Dom clans are increasingly getting better and better with bosses like BT and Gele while comp clans are stuck with the junk... a few occasionally lucky pulls from a necro, Mordy or prot and maybe a gele kill or two.

Of course there are instances where the comp clan pulls ahead like on Mabon, Lugh or Morrigan, but then you become the very thing you were fighting against and then others become outsiders. So what did you really accomplish for the server besides making more players quit the game or leave the server?

>points out how hard it is to overpower dom clans
>mentions cpl example shortly after, one of which is considered recent and was in a server where the dom clan has access to BT loot

Boi i have reached endgame in an underdog clan. I know competition very well and i can see and tell when a clan is determined to overtake another clan and when they are just barely trying and just fold and complain that the game is too unforgiving.

You are going against the top clan. You will be undergeared and in most cases undermanned. Your members will have to spend 10 times more effort than their members cuz they can divide work. You will need to camp raids hardcore, so countless hours of starting at a screen. The gear plays a role, yes, but the gear isn’t always the reason top clan conquers, and i speak from personal experience, from both a dom clan and an underdog clan.

“They become what they swore to destroy “?! Lmao. Sometimes the top clan is a corrupt clan that needed taking down and now a decent clan is at the top, which is good for the entire server.
Also you do realize drama and unfriendly competition between people exist do u? Would be funny for me to accuse epona of not letting blacklisted people from rolling on bosses and experiencing endgame right? Cuz I don’t think any decent, non corrupt dom clan would try and prevent someone from experiencing endgame other than blacklisted people.

As for a person who simply do not want to join the dom clan for what ever reason (and from experience, its mostly because they dont like the distribution system) i tell them go work ur ass off with other determined people and overtake them. The dom clan didn’t get there in a span of a day and night, they spent even more recourses, hours and effort that makes that individual’s effort irrelevant lol.

Back on topic a little bit; clan owned gear.
Im pretty much on the same page of some others here. Each clan has rules. If you join a clan if means u agree to their rules. If they state that all items are the property of the clan, which most clans do, then either respect that rule or simply don’t join. No one is forcing u to join and u have other options like working hard and overtaking the clan, but it aint gonna be a walk in the park.

I personally don’t think a clan should harass and send people to harass those who agreed to that rule then left off with items anyway, i would report anyone that harasses cuz its simply against ToS, but again, as other respectively stated, do not expect to be praised upon if u try to xfer out and the other server asks your former clan about ur behavior ;)


Pff u encourage me to harass ppl in and out of clan._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#128
Curry30423 wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Zkills wrote:Idk if you’ve ever been apart of a comp clan, but it’s extremely difficult and frustrating because 80% of the time you will lose and you will always be out powered by dom clans unless if it’s their down hours. It’s why competition is a dying trend and Epona is getting more and more popular. Dom clans are increasingly getting better and better with bosses like BT and Gele while comp clans are stuck with the junk... a few occasionally lucky pulls from a necro, Mordy or prot and maybe a gele kill or two.

Of course there are instances where the comp clan pulls ahead like on Mabon, Lugh or Morrigan, but then you become the very thing you were fighting against and then others become outsiders. So what did you really accomplish for the server besides making more players quit the game or leave the server?

>points out how hard it is to overpower dom clans
>mentions cpl example shortly after, one of which is considered recent and was in a server where the dom clan has access to BT loot

Boi i have reached endgame in an underdog clan. I know competition very well and i can see and tell when a clan is determined to overtake another clan and when they are just barely trying and just fold and complain that the game is too unforgiving.

You are going against the top clan. You will be undergeared and in most cases undermanned. Your members will have to spend 10 times more effort than their members cuz they can divide work. You will need to camp raids hardcore, so countless hours of starting at a screen. The gear plays a role, yes, but the gear isn’t always the reason top clan conquers, and i speak from personal experience, from both a dom clan and an underdog clan.

“They become what they swore to destroy “?! Lmao. Sometimes the top clan is a corrupt clan that needed taking down and now a decent clan is at the top, which is good for the entire server.
Also you do realize drama and unfriendly competition between people exist do u? Would be funny for me to accuse epona of not letting blacklisted people from rolling on bosses and experiencing endgame right? Cuz I don’t think any decent, non corrupt dom clan would try and prevent someone from experiencing endgame other than blacklisted people.

As for a person who simply do not want to join the dom clan for what ever reason (and from experience, its mostly because they dont like the distribution system) i tell them go work ur ass off with other determined people and overtake them. The dom clan didn’t get there in a span of a day and night, they spent even more recourses, hours and effort that makes that individual’s effort irrelevant lol.

Back on topic a little bit; clan owned gear.
Im pretty much on the same page of some others here. Each clan has rules. If you join a clan if means u agree to their rules. If they state that all items are the property of the clan, which most clans do, then either respect that rule or simply don’t join. No one is forcing u to join and u have other options like working hard and overtaking the clan, but it aint gonna be a walk in the park.

I personally don’t think a clan should harass and send people to harass those who agreed to that rule then left off with items anyway, i would report anyone that harasses cuz its simply against ToS, but again, as other respectively stated, do not expect to be praised upon if u try to xfer out and the other server asks your former clan about ur behavior ;)


Pff u encourage me to harass ppl in and out of clan._.

That’s cause your harassment is “special” ._.

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#129
I keep seeing people saying the same spectral argument over and over... “every clan has their own rules yadah yadah yadah”.... it’s not a thread about breaking rules clans have in place, everyone understands that each clan has rules and if you want to be in the clan you have to follow them. This thread is questioning the logic behind those rules and why it exists.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#130
Shivahh wrote:
tayilern wrote:
Shivahh wrote:Not sure what your problem is with wanting to help people outside of clans so much, you explained one way to maintain dominance, and we explained another, some of us feel that we don't need to sell off gear we don't use even in exchange for consumables. I'm sure more people would care about your suggestion if there was a vendor that sold consumables, there's not nearly enough stuff in auctions or players for clans to get compensation for.
Can't beat em join em, if they won't invite you then you must've made a bad decision whilst on your adventure because clans are always looking for eg players it's a matter of reliability.
Also your topic on what if players leave and how they've contributed to bosses, if you're getting kicked that's another story but 99% of the time you're not gonna get kicked for no reason, that's my experience with all my past clans, if you're leaving then that's at own will, and it's obvious that one would lose credibility from that.


For one, I have no issue, there's a reason I'm not leading a clan, my opinion is my view, I believe there's better ways of handling things rather than hoarding unused gear in banks as clearly stated, im sure both sides would progress appropriately more better if the unused portion was sold to contribute to buying lixes for the clan. I believe maintaining top status through leveling, hard work, and recruiting the right people is what is respectable in means of maintaining that top status, I guess we disagree on that matter. Like I said, people tend to take the easy route though, so I guess that speaks it all. I can't speak for your server and you can't speak for mine, we all have different experiences and that's why this is such a complex topic.

Also, on a side note, I can buy nearly anything the top clan has to offer, so this isn't a personal issue for me. And yes, I left the top clan of my server voluntarily, and what I had on me was mine in my opinion, because I contributed to those bosses killed, but I refuse to take the easy path, I would rather follow what I believe is the righteous path. I have more resources than most but that can be pushed towards my desire to prove that you can make it outside of the top clan, because I did not agree with their message and I will continue to do so.

The can't beat them, join them mentality is the voice of a lillipution.


Like you said everyone has their own opinions and perspectives on how their clan runs, as for and i quote OUR OWN clans direction we don't feel the need to fuel our players with consumables in exchange for selling off our clans efforts whether its deemed useless (something could be irrelevant now but you cant tell what the future holds)
Not sure what your clan rules are but i doubt theres a server which consists of unfriendly competition on their server that would be happy with their clanmates selling off their own gear even if its earned and coincidentally its a rule not to for many.

I Wouldnt return my gear if i left either, thats normal but you said this “Yeah, but does everyone who contributed to that specific boss stay in the clan forever? When they leave they lose access, but they also earned it so shouldn't they have a right to it?"

Lose access? Yes you left the clan, are you really going to leave a clan and now that they’re your competition is it the wisest to ask their bank for gear because you’ve been a contributor in the past?
Perfect example would be if one of your current members who has helper tonnes and bosses away decides to leave and join your old clan, would you still let him get gear from your own clan bank because hes contributed alot, i wouldnt and thats what i was meaning about losing credibility.

You do you, our clans fine as is but if people are coming in telling us how we should run our clan or handling our drops then its going to derail more threads like this one.

The End?

P.s I was an ex fingal player if that was the server you’ve been mentioning the whole time, primed around 2014-2015, moocows are all fantastic people especially Zyz :lol: :lol: :lol:


Nobody is telling you how to do anything, I'm not your daddy. Like I already said, there's a reason I don't run a clan, but that doesn't mean I'm not a big supporter of mine, but I refuse to conform when I see the wrong message being pushed, and I purposely burnt bridges to moo, because I told myself I never would even want the temptation of taking the easy route so I removed it.

Yeah, moo used to be great, USED TO BE, but there's a great reason I left. I'm not further commenting on that to avoid stirring up clan drama. You haven't played here in a while and i dont even know who you are lol so in my eyes your opinion of fingal is invalid, and considering the amount of gear sold in our ah, Im pretty sure not all of their members disagree with selling to competition, but you can keep referring to old responses. Obviously I didn't mean go ask for access to the bank of a clan somebody is not in, I'm not a moron. Nobody said that they should have access, I was simply using that to point out the flaws in your system. Obviously we don't live in a utopian society, which is why I told Nymeria that considering the sensitivity of the subject that it's unlikely we all will ever agree in conformity, because it's too complex. No shht an ex player shouldn't have access to the bank, but they did help, and if they get nothing, then all their work was for nothing. Sorry I'm trying to keep the topic of clan owned gear rather than arguing something else. Clan owned gear is a selfish concept in my opinion, but I can see both sides, because unlike you, I'm not close minded. I'm no longer responding to anything you send, so don't bother quoting me because you're not even on the original topic anymore and you're avoiding it at this point. My responses were all made in mind with the original topic in mind, I came here to point out the flaws, not cry a hiss fit. Like I said, i have enough gold to buy almost anything my servers top clan can offer, so again, it's not a personal issue for me.
kings pride
i did it on my own
Ether Felix, 215 ranger
regal, 200 rogue
Felix Dacus, 183 mage
do not conform to rules you disagree with, even if it is the easier path.. i promise you will never regret taking that advice if you do so.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests