Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#131
Furyion wrote:Alot of people here are against drop selling, but I think its a good idea. Take the bad drops your clan earns and wont use, and sell it for money to buy supplies for the clan(or yourself), like lix/restos/etc. Having no drop selling makes it harder on the nonplats.

That is a fair point, but very hard to maintain. Especially since ppl throw "favoritism" over everything, and then deciding on prices, how to sell, where we sell to, and clearly it'll be sold by the bankers themselves aka the leaders, it'll lead to more reasons for random lazyass clannies to blame leadership for doing things in their own "twisted" way, while said leaders are trying to help them. Good idea in concept, very hard to maintain due to the nature of players towards leadership which I think is the source of most problems in this game, political ones that is.

tayilern wrote:It's not that black and white anymore. For example on my server, the top clan has had a stranglehold on that position due to the simple fact that we lack incoming players to properly make a secondary competing clan.


Thats stepping into another issue that Ive mentioned for a while, there is no good enough circulation of new players. Heres two things Ive suggested in the course of years Ive been actively posting on forums to fix this problem:

1. Advertise the game more. The game has NO advertising at all, I swear Id never hear of it even once if not by luck that my friend found it when he was 13 and showed me that game in school.

2. Close registry to servers that sit in a good amount of population (not permanently, it should be dynamic to balance the game) not only of players total, but split it to branches of new, mid and end game players, with endgame being the main factor. Its clear that there are servers who can handle well for a month or two without new players while some servers (I know some android servers were very late to killing BT) are thirsty for it. Also it'll help developing more competition.

Lack of players isnt dom clans' fault, but the responsibility of those running the game.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#132
Lack of new players, I agree. But epona getting new transfers continuously. Why not transfer to Dom clan instead?

Like I said before, if you don’t want the clan rules, don’t join. But...then what else can a player do outside a Dom clan? Maybe help other players outside clan enjoy the game. Give them options.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#133
Gabee wrote:Lack of new players, I agree. But epona getting new transfers continuously. Why not transfer to Dom clan instead?

Like I said before, if you don’t want the clan rules, don’t join. But...then what else can a player do outside a Dom clan? Maybe help other players outside clan enjoy the game. Give them options.

Ppl xfer to epona not necessarily due to the system but the fact the devs are hardcore pushing this game to be zero clans everyone cooperates tralalalalala happy ever after, because the game loses far more endgame players than it gains and most servers wont change it to co-op just cus thats what devs want us to do, instead they'll just quit until the game dies and then whose loss is it really. Its the game thats dying not the system, as the clan based systems exist longer than CH can dream to exist, and this small company mobile mmorpg that really in the aspect of mmorpg vs mmorpg isnt amazing will not determine the success of the system.

The reasons clans here struggle more is the increasing need of toons per raid (going from like 20-25 to 30 to 35-40 to BT taking 40-50 at start and now dino only being killed with 50+) vs the fact the game only loses more and more players and lets face it the devs are as clueless as it gets as of what to do about the game.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#134
Criminal wrote:Ppl xfer to epona not necessarily due to the system but the fact the devs are hardcore pushing this game to be zero clans everyone cooperates tralalalalala happy ever after, because the game loses far more endgame players than it gains and most servers wont change it to co-op just cus thats what devs want us to do, instead they'll just quit until the game dies and then whose loss is it really. Its the game thats dying not the system, as the clan based systems exist longer than CH can dream to exist, and this small company mobile mmorpg that really in the aspect of mmorpg vs mmorpg isnt amazing will not determine the success of the system.

The reasons clans here struggle more is the increasing need of toons per raid (going from like 20-25 to 30 to 35-40 to BT taking 40-50 at start and now dino only being killed with 50+) vs the fact the game only loses more and more players and lets face it the devs are as clueless as it gets as of what to do about the game.

It really depends on the world. The system is what hurt lugh, we were far better off as a dicing world, but lost about half of our population because people couldn't understand the concept of sharing, and they couldn't look beyond the items at the resulting damage it would cause the world. Can lugh kill bloodthorn? Yes. Does anyone want to xfer to lugh? Not really. It's just another generic dom clan world now, with a mediocre population.

Having a boss that was too tough to kill almost got the two main clans to work together(back with bloodthorn), so I see the concept. Clans really do hurt the world. If people could put aside their differences, we wouldn't have problems. At least on lugh with the two clan fight, most people from opposing clans didn't hate each other(aside from maybe the higher ups who caused the conflicts), they just had to compete out of necessity. If they didn't follow orders they didn't get gear, and they were too scared to speak up for themselves for fear of banishment.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/MUANN2s

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#135
Yes, there are lots of endgame players who quit, for different reasons. But it is just a fraction of the many potential good endgame player, which for some reason wasn’t able to join dom clans, who quit simply because they can’t advance much further outside dom clan. What can they do? Challenge the well established well geared giant clan who controls all bosses 24/7. What better more to do but quit, right? Players downloads this game to experience the whole game and have experience to all boss encounters, but sometimes it’s not possible.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#136
Gabee wrote:Yes, there are lots of endgame players who quit, for different reasons. But it is just a fraction of the many potential good endgame player, which for some reason wasn’t able to join dom clans, who quit simply because they can’t advance much further outside dom clan. What can they do? Challenge the well established well geared giant clan who controls all bosses 24/7. What better more to do but quit, right? Players downloads this game to experience the whole game and have experience to all boss encounters, but sometimes it’s not possible.


Criminal wrote: Its the game thats dying not the system, as the clan based systems exist longer than CH can dream to exist, and this small company mobile mmorpg that really in the aspect of mmorpg vs mmorpg isnt amazing will not determine the success of the system.


There are systems that obviously struggle when a game that requires 20 ppl then requires 30, 35, 40 and even 50. Its a mobile game, ppl playing from work and such and still have to tri log. It may not be "physical hard work" but I can tell u since I tri log for raids for years that it really takes the fun out the more players the game requires. And like I said, the rate of which we need more players is much higher than the rate in which the game gains them, if VR understood it they'd perhaps improve the game *horizontally* (the word thats been used for so long before VR came and ppl seem to have forgotten) rather than add an update that makes players feel hopeless not regarding just the raid but also regarding VR's intention and mindset, and said update shows their lack of understanding of their own game as it has been clearly only killed "not as intended" so far. And then they want to mess with bloodthorn's blaze root strat too. If ur asking me, it seems to me like VR is purposely sending the game downhill and milking whats left.. Perhaps to focus on another market.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#138
The game has been way better seen VR came into the picture, OTM since carrow update have been killing the game with dumb seasonal events of recycled gear and loot.

VR is way more responsive and attentive when it comes to tickets and assisting players, I hope server transfers become a reality under VR.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#139
Chaotic wrote:The game has been way better seen VR came into the picture, OTM since carrow update have been killing the game with dumb seasonal events of recycled gear and loot.

VR is way more responsive and attentive when it comes to tickets and assisting players, I hope server transfers become a reality under VR.

I disagree. OTM had proper support team, proper art team, and lets admit it every single update and seasonal event in the game has been better than dino update. Right? Right? Lets just admit it that this update sucks and VR is so lazy they cant even properly re-texture the glitched floor in summoning.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#140
Criminal wrote:
Chaotic wrote:The game has been way better seen VR came into the picture, OTM since carrow update have been killing the game with dumb seasonal events of recycled gear and loot.

VR is way more responsive and attentive when it comes to tickets and assisting players, I hope server transfers become a reality under VR.

I disagree. OTM had proper support team, proper art team, and lets admit it every single update and seasonal event in the game has been better than dino update. Right? Right? Lets just admit it that this update sucks and VR is so lazy they cant even properly re-texture the glitched floor in summoning.

We haven't seen a proper VR update yet. But when it comes to helping the community and players do things VR is way better.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ventius, W7ch and 8 guests