Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Double plat

Hi._. So I was wondering when nuada is back up will they get double platinum for this coming weekend? And if they do can I just make a toon on nuada to buy plat and then use that plat on my server :3
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Double plat

Most of us have bought plat on nuada, i have tons of lixes to use but obviously some stupif person ruined it... For me i only care about the double xp as i only had a few hrs to use it
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Hi._. So I was wondering when nuada is back up will they get double platinum for this coming weekend? And if they do can I just make a toon on nuada to buy plat and then use that plat on my server :3
No double plat is finished, as plat is account wide no one with an active account was prevented from taking advantage of the offer.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

In terms of the XP event, perhaps in the future if something similar happens (hopefully not), VR could remove the XP buff from all servers and reschedule to another weekend once it’s all sorted out.

Regardless, whatever happened is ridiculous and I hope those responsible are dealt with accordingly, which I’m sure they will be.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

For those of use going to buy platinum before the weekend ended, some of us chose not to as we were not sure of the state of Nuada after the fallout. I am not sure how much of a clan I will be going back to, so it made no sense to purchase any as I don’t want to continue playing game without my clan. Sigh. This has just been the worse. It’s just one loss after another. I know, first world problem. But still I feel bad how those who didn’t even do anything wrong continue to be penalized.

No double plat is finished, as plat is account wide no one with an active account was prevented from taking advantage of the offer.
I thought I could finesse the system._. I guess not :(
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Very true indeed, although not many people know this, maybe it could be added to the item shop or platinum purchase section in game as a reminder to people?

on another not what about double xp? is there any news on that
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Mikka I’m guessing all clans will lose some people so it will depend on the size of the clan as to whether they survive. Im hopeful that most will be ok though.
Warrior Anavrin 217
Rogue Instant Tickles 210
Druid JimmyTheGripper 185
Ranger JillTheRipper 190