Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

#21
Miakoda wrote:Congrats Epona. Great job! Just a curiosity question if anyone from Epona wants to answer. If not that's fine too. I was just wondering since the whole server can basically boss together, how are you guys determining who is actually in the group that kills? Also, do only those people in the kill group roll, or everyone present at the area whether they were in the actual raid or not? Or are you killing by clans? Something else? The uniqueness of this boss since it requires fewer players rather than the typical "more is merrier" approach made me wonder. Big congrats again!

We don't exclude anyone from the raid and we killed with the annoying tp mechanic in action... Wasn't fun but we managed to do it.
30 ppl raid was never in our plan to kill dino was either everyone or no one.
So ofc everyone had chance to roll cause they were there for boss 0-0
Epona:
Prevail ~ 220 Tank ~ Cohesion

Arawn:
Infurnus~222 Retired Rogue ~ Badabing

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

#22
Infurnus wrote:
Miakoda wrote:Congrats Epona. Great job! Just a curiosity question if anyone from Epona wants to answer. If not that's fine too. I was just wondering since the whole server can basically boss together, how are you guys determining who is actually in the group that kills? Also, do only those people in the kill group roll, or everyone present at the area whether they were in the actual raid or not? Or are you killing by clans? Something else? The uniqueness of this boss since it requires fewer players rather than the typical "more is merrier" approach made me wonder. Big congrats again!

We don't exclude anyone from the raid and we killed with the annoying tp mechanic in action... Wasn't fun but we managed to do it.
30 ppl raid was never in our plan to kill dino was either everyone or no one.
So ofc everyone had chance to roll cause they were there for boss 0-0


Awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

#23
Miakoda wrote:Congrats Epona. Great job! Just a curiosity question if anyone from Epona wants to answer. If not that's fine too. I was just wondering since the whole server can basically boss together, how are you guys determining who is actually in the group that kills? Also, do only those people in the kill group roll, or everyone present at the area whether they were in the actual raid or not? Or are you killing by clans? Something else? The uniqueness of this boss since it requires fewer players rather than the typical "more is merrier" approach made me wonder. Big congrats again!

Generally groups are made based on clan or friendship unless specific groups are required. Everyone present over 10 levels below who helped at boss can roll. Must arrive before boss is pulled.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

#25
Difinitus wrote:Mod edit: fake quote
Hey all we identified that Dihiothu doesn’t drop enough items, so we're going to be making some changes again. Also I’ll be handing Zkills the Unity beta reward personally tomorrow.

Congrats =)

Why thank you kind sir
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

#26
Zkills wrote:
Difinitus wrote:Mod edit: fake quote
Real mod edit: disregard the above fake mod edit, it’s clearly the real quote by Difinitus
Hey all we identified that Dihiothu doesn’t drop enough items, so we're going to be making some changes again. Also I’ll be handing Zkills the Unity beta reward personally tomorrow.

Congrats =)

Why thank you kind sir


Lool i knew there was a reason i missed you nerd

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

#27
Zkills wrote:
Difinitus wrote:Mod edit: fake quote
Hey all we identified that Dihiothu doesn’t drop enough items, so we're going to be making some changes again. Also I’ll be handing Zkills the Unity beta reward personally tomorrow.

Congrats =)

Why thank you kind sir


You'll be the last!
Image

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

#28
Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Difinitus wrote:Mod edit: fake quote
Hey all we identified that Dihiothu doesn’t drop enough items, so we're going to be making some changes again. Also I’ll be handing Zkills the Unity beta reward personally tomorrow.

Congrats =)

Why thank you kind sir


You'll be the last!

What are you talking about? The quote doesn’t lie. Mod edits do lie
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

#29
Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Difinitus wrote:Mod edit: fake quote
Hey all we identified that Dihiothu doesn’t drop enough items, so we're going to be making some changes again. Also I’ll be handing Zkills the Unity beta reward personally tomorrow.

Congrats =)

Why thank you kind sir


You'll be the last!

Hahaha
Image

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

#30
SupremeDruid wrote:PLEASE change to 4 drops, especially since Maj was added back to loot table.
@everyone who wants more drops we discussed this in beta. Loot is upgradable with 2 of the same tier so was ultimately decided the drops were fine. Majority were in agreement iirc. (Im also against adding more drops personally)
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests