Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

Congrats Epona. Great job! Just a curiosity question if anyone from Epona wants to answer. If not that's fine too. I was just wondering since the whole server can basically boss together, how are you guys determining who is actually in the group that kills? Also, do only those people in the kill group roll, or everyone present at the area whether they were in the actual raid or not? Or are you killing by clans? Something else? The uniqueness of this boss since it requires fewer players rather than the typical "more is merrier" approach made me wonder. Big congrats again!
We don't exclude anyone from the raid and we killed with the annoying tp mechanic in action... Wasn't fun but we managed to do it.
30 ppl raid was never in our plan to kill dino was either everyone or no one.
So ofc everyone had chance to roll cause they were there for boss 0-0
Epona:
Prevail ~ 220 Sexy Tank o.o ~

Arawn:
Infurnus~222 Wack Rogue ~

Congrats Epona. Great job! Just a curiosity question if anyone from Epona wants to answer. If not that's fine too. I was just wondering since the whole server can basically boss together, how are you guys determining who is actually in the group that kills? Also, do only those people in the kill group roll, or everyone present at the area whether they were in the actual raid or not? Or are you killing by clans? Something else? The uniqueness of this boss since it requires fewer players rather than the typical "more is merrier" approach made me wonder. Big congrats again!
We don't exclude anyone from the raid and we killed with the annoying tp mechanic in action... Wasn't fun but we managed to do it.
30 ppl raid was never in our plan to kill dino was either everyone or no one.
So ofc everyone had chance to roll cause they were there for boss 0-0
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

Generally groups are made based on clan or friendship unless specific groups are required. Everyone present over 10 levels below who helped at boss can roll. Must arrive before boss is pulled.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Mod edit: fake quote
Hey all we identified that Dihiothu doesn’t drop enough items, so we're going to be making some changes again. Also I’ll be handing Zkills the Unity beta reward personally tomorrow.

Congrats =)
Why thank you kind sir
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Real mod edit: disregard the above fake mod edit, it’s clearly the real quote by Difinitus
Hey all we identified that Dihiothu doesn’t drop enough items, so we're going to be making some changes again. Also I’ll be handing Zkills the Unity beta reward personally tomorrow.

Congrats =)
Why thank you kind sir
Lool i knew there was a reason i missed you nerd

Congrats =)
Why thank you kind sir
You'll be the last!

Congrats =)
Why thank you kind sir
You'll be the last!
What are you talking about? The quote doesn’t lie. Mod edits do lie
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Congrats =)
Why thank you kind sir
You'll be the last!
Hahaha

PLEASE change to 4 drops, especially since Maj was added back to loot table.
@everyone who wants more drops we discussed this in beta. Loot is upgradable with 2 of the same tier so was ultimately decided the drops were fine. Majority were in agreement iirc. (Im also against adding more drops personally)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple