Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reset herne please

Skerwald wrote:Bob. We don't sacrifice chickens, it's a great offense. Don't mention it again or we will sacrifice you instead.

I mean is burning a chicken at the stake really a sacrifice? In my book that’s just called making dinner medieval style.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

bob the mage wrote:
Skerwald wrote:Bob. We don't sacrifice chickens, it's a great offense. Don't mention it again or we will sacrifice you instead.

I mean is burning a chicken at the stake really a sacrifice? In my book that’s just called making dinner medieval style.

It depends on how the stake is used. If the stake is inserted into the ground vertically with the chicken tied to it, that's more of a sacrifice. If the chicken is impaled on the stick and resting over the fire horizontally, that's the start to a delicious meal.

There's a subtle difference between making dinner and making a violent sacrifice to the celtic gods for good fortune in battle. Don't worry, it's easy to confuse the two.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Rabid Glitter Squirrel Wrangler
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Difinitus wrote:We're investigating what happened but it's back online.

Yes was back online very fast thank you, base spawned in stead of prime :( but a very busy day on Herne with resets and raids lol I’m so tired
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
Under construction ?150+
Under construction ?190+